Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Haku/Zabuza AMV

Otaku mechataku may be famous one day mechataku may be famous one day mechataku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Haku/Zabuza AMV

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    Putting the holiday music aside the music dose not really go with the video It mostly focused on the battle between them and the good guys which had nothing story wise as to why he was struggling and we only get a glimpse of why he’s following his mentor. As well as totally almost destroying the emotional side to it.
    way to kill the coolness of the video.....

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks

fun stuff (Y)

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

woow.. that's awsome.. o.O

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81's Avatar
    *Looks around* Someplace on earth that I loathe.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua001
    Putting the holiday music aside the music dose not really go with the video It mostly focused on the battle between them and the good guys which had nothing story wise as to why he was struggling and we only get a glimpse of why he’s following his mentor. As well as totally almost destroying the emotional side to it.
    Hm... It's an AMV, does it have to have a big point? What it is mostly doing is showing us Haku's life, how it has always been hard for him. Then how Zabuza makes him smile.
    I think. hehe.
    And I think the music went with the amv, sad points, big points, even the other people (friends and family) who have seen it says it goes with it.
    To each his own, right?

And thanks to everyone else for their comments! I live for comments. hehe. *Hugs everyone* Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2