Thread: hale nochi Guu

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

hale nochi Guu

i just got this from my friend last week and once i started watching it sooo funny!! anyone seen this b4?

basically it's about a boy living in the jungle and his mum adopts this girl, Guu who lost her parents, but she's really weird! she eats anything, people included.

think Guu wud be one of my fave character in it, so cute at the beginning as well!
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmmm. Sounds really interesting. I think I may check it out.

When I first saw the title, I thought it was gay. This was a minor disappointment.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon may be famous one day syn~a~mon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Guu is so wacky! It rivals Excel Saga in it's wackiness. I feel so bad for poor Hale (Hare? I've seen it as both, so I'm not sure). He goes through all sorts of trouble because of Guu. Guu herself is such a mysterious girl, I'm wondering what her real purpose is. Aside from eating everything, that is. Anyway, I really enjoy the show, strange but funny.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I watched the first two episodes of this title at my friends place about two week ago, she's got the whole series fansubbed. I wouldn't mind seeing the rest, but it's not something I'm dying to see. It's certainly interesting... and defanitly very very crazy. Guu is fantastic... there just no other words really to describe it.
    Also to the say... the opening theme animation is the cutest, weirdest and funniest I've seen. Go the dancing palm trees.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this was on on anime night on campus (OU has a special night dedicated to anime every friday night 6-12 p.m. in morton hall) Guu reminds me of Zefie from .hack// sign minus eating ppl! ^.^
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks
    I heard so much about it. Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu full is the full japanese name right. is it really funny i would buy it if is.
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3