Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Half Life 2

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    not quite, only the collectors edition is DVD rom, the standard edition is CD rom. Common knowledge but a game would die if it were only released in DVD rom format. As even with the DVD roms being cheaper nowadays still the majority of end users dont have them just yet. So a developer would shoot off their own feet by only releasing on DVD.
    Well, the game will be released on DVD only here in Europe...

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's a fun game so far but from what i've seen i'm burning through it (it seems like it's pretty short) i only have a level to go and i doubt i've put 10 hours in it yet

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    Well, the game will be released on DVD only here in Europe...
    valve gave you guys no love, or maybe in europe 99 percent of pc users have DVD roms! who knows!

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie Bluepixie may be famous one day Bluepixie may be famous one day Bluepixie's Avatar
    Thanks
    I finshed the little beauty on Firday. IT@S SOOOOO GOOD! I dare a game to try and better this. Not really the ending I was expecting however. I shant say anything about the ending as not to spoil it for those that haven't played it but I shall say it's interesting.

damn thing has raised more questions than answers, typical.

Now I know how all of those poor Star Wars fans felt after seeing "The Empire Strikes Back" in 1980. god knows how long we'll have to wait, but it will sure as hell be worth it!

Now to go back to the real world....

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluepixie

Now I know how all of those poor Star Wars fans felt after seeing "The Empire Strikes Back" in 1980. God knows how long we'll have to wait, but it will sure as hell be worth it!
    Bad example (according to many).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3