Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: hallo

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't mean to sound rude, but has there been ANY true new members that weren't on the old one yet? All the intros seem to be returns to the site. of course then again so was mine...

Otaku AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks may be famous one day AnimeFreaks's Avatar
    Thanks
    welcome back. (short and simple :P)

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    i don't mean to sound rude, but has there been ANY true new members that weren't on the old one yet? All the intros seem to be returns to the site. of course then again so was mine...
    There are some who come here for the first time. But the main thing now, is to gater the most lost child before the end of the world came to us...
    Coming soon.........

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah... that could take, forever.

Newbie Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate may be famous one day Xterminate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Welcome....
    I'm Back with an attitude... So stfu!
    [ MT | My Gallery ]
    "One shot, Two Shot, Three Shot, Four Shots, All I hear is gun shots, This is when the fun stops, Bodies drop hit the floor musics off, Party stops everybody hit the doors, sombodies lickin shots off"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3