Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Halloween: Crazy Experiences

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Halloween: Crazy Experiences

As with all holidays, there are often crazy tales associated. People tend to bizarre things and wind up in unpredictable situations. Do you have a personal experience / story to share with the EAO community about Halloween this year? Did anything crazy or dramatic happen around your house (this can even involve trick or treaters or pranking!) Please share

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Halloween: Crazy Experiences

Well, I guess this is a different topic than the other Hallows Eve thread, so it's all good.

I love to scare the hell out of children. It's fun - even when it's not Halloween. But on Halloween, I like to go the extra mile. A couple years back, we dressed my father up as a scarecrow and had him sit perfectly still on our porch. We had a bowl of really nice King-sized candy bars, and a sign saying "Please, only take one." sitting next to it. Now, my father, being the bulky man that he is, was easy to mistake for a rather overstuffed scarecrow, slumped in his lawn chair right by the candy. He had on a full head-covering mask, and we had stuffed leaves in his sleeves, shirt and pant leggings to make it seem authentic.

The trap was set.

All we did was wait for some snobby kid to come by and say "Oh, yeah... just take one, right... no one's even here, so what can they do to stop me?" Then my father would rush into action, jumping from his chair, grabbing said snob by his shirt and screaming "IT SAYS ONLY TAKE ONE!" in a fully enraged voice. After that incident, we had to start setting out rolls of Toilet Paper with the candy, as a "We're sorry you crapped yourself" gift.

All sorts of fun.

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

I already posted my "experience" in this thread. VERY good shit!

That's also a pretty awesome prank Erriadd! I had a similar prank to that...the scarecrow dressing up thing. But not the whole candybowl idea (that's original) XD
    Last edited by tasukuchan; Nov 01, 2005 at 01:02 PM.

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Well, I guess this is a different topic than the other Hallows Eve thread, so it's all good.

I love to scare the hell out of children. It's fun - even when it's not Halloween. But on Halloween, I like to go the extra mile. A couple years back, we dressed my father up as a scarecrow and had him sit perfectly still on our porch. We had a bowl of really nice King-sized candy bars, and a sign saying "Please, only take one." sitting next to it. Now, my father, being the bulky man that he is, was easy to mistake for a rather overstuffed scarecrow, slumped in his lawn chair right by the candy. He had on a full head-covering mask, and we had stuffed leaves in his sleeves, shirt and pant leggings to make it seem authentic.

The trap was set.

All we did was wait for some snobby kid to come by and say "Oh, yeah... just take one, right... no one's even here, so what can they do to stop me?" Then my father would rush into action, jumping from his chair, grabbing said snob by his shirt and screaming "IT SAYS ONLY TAKE ONE!" in a fully enraged voice. After that incident, we had to start setting out rolls of Toilet Paper with the candy, as a "We're sorry you crapped yourself" gift.

All sorts of fun.
    me and my brother actually did tht last night lol, its so funny, literally scare the shit out of em.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I wanted to take my little brother and sister to go trick or treating but my mom didn't let me because she thought the Satanists were out to get us....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd

The trap was set.

All sorts of fun.
    Nice prank! I went to a haunted house and once again,got the crap scared out of me.....It was a dark tunnel and at the end of it was a blacklight,Once everyone got near the end this dude(head to toe with 'fake' blood)stood at the exit with a chainsaw running...Long story short all hell broke loose and people needed LOTS of toilet paper(and I think a few were hyper-venilating)

I'm ♥mazing!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

One of the frats at my University played host to the "Haunted Hospital", which was set in the old hospital here in Cedar. The funny thing is - the hospital really is haunted. There wasn't much they needed to do to prepare for it, because walking down the hallways with the old hospital equipment strewn around is creepy enough. It was kind of funny, one of the frat guys who was being a zombie-patient was lying in bed and he heard whispering. After calling out for his buddies, he realized that the whispering wasn't from any of his friends and started to freak out. It was when he "saw a little girl in the mirror" that he completely freaked out and ran out the hospital, screaming. That only added to the chaos, because when the young-uns outside saw a 'zombie' running around screaming bloody murder, they kinda wigged out, too.

Newbie dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33 may be famous one day dragonhead33's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah theres this one were me and my uncle set up a plan for my cousin that we will scare his son. i hide at the back of the car then we fetch the cousin of mine (thats the cousin that will scare) so his in the car already right? i put on mask that looks like frankeinstein then i grab by surprise in the hand hehe......you should have seen his face he was funny hehehee

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast