Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Halloween: Crazy Experiences

Newbie Yuu-Mon Musuedo may be famous one day Yuu-Mon Musuedo may be famous one day Yuu-Mon Musuedo's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halloween: Crazy Experiences

During the night I was walking on the sidewalk 10 feet away from someone in front of me, Suddenly, two guys in power rangers maskes ambush the dude and shot him with paint balls. They ran away and the dude just stood there wondering what the heck just happen. He looked at me and all I did was just rised my shoulders and went on with my life. It was odd.
    Anime Facts: Great Teacher Onizuka Funny Moments
    When Murai makes Onizuka set his hair on fire, he laughs and says "He went up like Michael Jackson! Do the moonwalk!". In Okinawa, Urumi is forced to share her room with three boys that are stereotypical Gundam nerds. When Urumi confronts Onizuka about this on the beach, she complains that she had dreams about a boy named "Heero" and proceeds to drop a live snake into his swim trunks.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks

I live on an area where very few ppl live but traffic flow constantly, one Halloween night(around 5 years ago) me and a couple of friends dressed up a plastic dummy with a costume, and we would lie hidden behind some trees, and whenever a car was going to pass by, we would throw the dummy into the car and scream, just to see the ppls reaction when they stopped, got out of the car and realized all they did was hit a dummy. We were having a great time until we got a very nasty scare ourlseves by our latest victim.
    Our latest 'victim' turned out to be an unmarked police car.
    Evil is actually in my job description

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu-Mon Musuedo
    During the night I was walking on the sidewalk 10 feet away from someone in front of me, Suddenly, two guys in power rangers maskes ambush the dude and shot him with paint balls. They ran away and the dude just stood there wondering what the heck just happen. He looked at me and all I did was just rised my shoulders and went on with my life. It was odd.

LMAF

That is funny....imagine that happening to you? I would beat the crap out of them...
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

I made a few mortar shells with my friends and caught a few trees on fire at my friends house out in the country!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

i've had a few laughing matters. just plain jumping people who're like 6 years old. jumping people with my fake knife funny....
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie cloud85 may be famous one day cloud85 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i scared the crap out my little bothers! i set up my car (old vw beetle)with a remote to sound the horn and flash the lights! and i had my mate in the car ducked down to rev the engine! when my bothers came in i asked them to get me my stereo out of the garage!! when they opened the garage i pressed the button for the horn! they jumped back in surprise and then i pressed the button for the lights! i was in my bedroom and could see them shitting themself but when my mate revved the engine and started to move the car out of the garage they freaked out and ran into the house! and i got the hole thing on tape! my parents where killing themself laughing! the plus side is that they don't make fun about my car! lol

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

For Halloween I did absolutly nothing. Well...I surfed the web....went to class.....did some reading....but I do that everyday anyway.

Halloween is long over, as is this thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2