Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Horror Hysteria 2005

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Halloween Horror Hysteria 2005

Quote Originally Posted by narrator
    The Thing is one of the best examples of Horror and Paranoia ever. No question. Everything is on the money....Carpenters ominous mood.. the natural, almost improv feeling between the actors...the sloppy and gewey creature fx. I love the ending to death by the way, it just leaves so much to the imagination. It also has a great ability of sticking with you after the picture is over. It did for me at least...with images like this, how could it not?
    Tsk, tsk.
    Minors, narrator. Remember the minors...

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

It'll be fine, as long as we don't go too far.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I was watching Hotel Rwanda...it's not really classified as horror but in my opinion it should be. I mean after all it's based on a true story. It's sad it makes you cry...A LOT!!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Hotel Rwanda is a fabulous movie indeed, but it isn't horror....i seriously doubt that Hotel Rwanda will become a Halloween night favorite anytime soon. Please only list films from the Horror/Sci-Fi Horror/Thriller categories. Thanx.

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

MmMm. Gruesome pic. Makes me... Hungry. A little excited too.
    I'm sure narrator and Hassun are the best to ask, so this question is directed at "ya'll". I'm looking to invest in horror anime. Partially so that I can partake in my planned Halloween ritual, but mostly because I've only seen a couple and I loved 'em to death. Get it? To death... Er...
    Anyhow, I was wondering what horror anime to invest in. Little help, please. Word.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Thanks

I think you'll find what you're looking for here....
    Horrer Anime

Try to keep this thread on topic about Horror cinema though please.

Otaku millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles may be famous one day millionbubbles's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, next person that mentions anything that isn't related to a horror movie/randomly talks about something is getting their post deleted. This is a pretty good thread and I don't want to see it filled with random stuff not related to the topic.

Anyways, carry on.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks

Audition. Though it might be hard for you to actually be able to watch it.

Seven years after the death of his wife, company executive Aoyama is invited to sit in on auditions for an actress. Leafing through the resumés in advance, his eye is caught by Yamazaki Asami, a striking young woman with ballet training. On the day of the audition, she's the last person they see. Aoyama is hooked. He notes her number from her file, calls her and takes her to dinner. He hesitates to call again, worried that he'll seem too eager. When he does, Asami knowingly lets the phone ring for some time before answering. She's alone in her darkened room - alone, that is, apart from the writhing victim she has tied up in a sack on the floor...

Audition was one of the freakiest movies I've ever seen. Takashi Miike does an excellent job on this movie. Surprises are everywhere and the chick in the movie is ****ing psychotic. Great movie.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast