Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

Halo 2

ok first off if you dont like the game thats cool so dont rant about it because I've heard plenty and you guy sknow how much I love console wars (thats sarcasm people) since I have them all anyways

ahem so on topic whose picking up Halo 2 next week? what will you play first and if your getting it shoot me your gamertag and we can play some matches sometime.

I'm snagging mine at Midnight Monday and my roommate and I are going straight through campaign mode. I wont be hoping on Multi till either we beat it (so hopefully sometime tuesday) and if not then that night and wed. while he works lol

looks to be another really fun game though. We play the first one all the time on multi on system link

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm excited for the chance to play Halo 2, but since I completely suck at FPS I'll most likely take up the game once the intitial fervor has died down (if it ever does).
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Halo 2 is another one of those games that is LONG overdue. i still play halo 1 just to keep my skillz sharp, halo 2 shoud rock. sux though cause i dun have an x-box, ill be crashn at a friend of mine's for days at a time.

The end is important in all things.

Newbie JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz may be famous one day JonMItz's Avatar
    Thanks
    you could have bought it last week for $246 on ebay.

i dont have an xbox (screw you mircrosoft). i know the people down the hall from me will get it though. >

leech time...

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks
    seems like a awesome game. first was good, one of the only good games for xbox for a while. still is in a way. i might get it later, like in a month or so. i'll end up getting it alogn with killzone. see if the rumors are true of killzone being the halo-killer.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah those leaked copies from the midwest. But seriously ANYONE paying that much to get it like 4 days before release is a moron. Now if it were say 6 months before and it was a final version "maybe" I could understand but 4 freakin days. Dang lol

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm getting the Collector's Edition even though I don't have a Xbox.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I hope someone you know has an Xbox then. Otherwise you could hang it on your bedroom wall or something, for the purpose of decoration...

I do not have an Xbox but I have played Halo 1. I can't seem to comprehend what's so good about it, or most console shooters for that matter. I still see shooters as a PC only affair. (Shooters don't go well with gamepads imo.)
    Don't get me wrong, I've played alot of console shooters (the old medal of honor games on PS1 for example, great games) but comparing them to most PC shooters makes them really crappy.

It looks like they hit the jackpot with the online gaming though, games like socom and halo are extremely popular wih my fellow gamers.

That said, I will give this much hyped game a chance, see what everyone's moaning about

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast