Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    keep this in mind bud, the first one came out on PC over 2 years later ^_- so I wouldn't hold your breathe. Especially since this is Microsofts Xbox live bread and butter they wont be letting it lose on PC for quite some time I bet. As they want everyone to get xbox live.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    keep this in mind bud, the first one came out on PC over 2 years later ^_- so I wouldn't hold your breathe. Especially since this is Microsofts Xbox live bread and butter they wont be letting it lose on PC for quite some time I bet. As they want everyone to get xbox live.
    And I believe it is working. Even in our little town blockbuster is sold out of head sets and almost sold out of 12 month subscriptions. I dont think we had ever sold a single one before Halo 2 came out.

As for making me a staff, if you think you need one in the future I would be happy to help boot people but I dont think it is needed at the moment.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishamael
    As for making me a staff, if you think you need one in the future I would be happy to help boot people but I dont think it is needed at the moment.

yeah I mentioned in your other journal that turns out you can do all the things staff can as a member, just not drop people, so really same difference

Newbie Laharl may be famous one day Laharl may be famous one day Laharl's Avatar
    Thanks
    again halo ish alot of fun for thew whole family and i recomment that everyone who exist in the game word should play this game at least once.
    "Demons show no love..." - Laharl

Death to all anime school chicks

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Laharl
    again halo ish alot of fun for thew whole family and i recomment that everyone who exist in the game word should play this game at least once.

lol..

"Son, frag me again and you're grounded for a month."

"oh honey, dont be so rash, ground him for a week instead, i mean after all, it was a long distance snipe with a beam rifle, he should get some credit..."

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael may be famous one day Ishamael's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still think you should make Raven a peon.

Thanks
    hehe thats just cold LOL!!

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    Not to mention they Bought the company that makes Halo now. They didn't on the first halo.

Microsoft might just keep it X-Box exclusive only.

Make me staff O_O!!!!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast