Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm getting it and if your interested my gamertag is: Dirty Beast
    I actually got to play halo 2 last night with a couple of friends it's very good and if you liked halo 1 you'll have a ton of fun with this one (i got it from a friend of my who works at an fye if anyone was wondering)

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    If and when i get it, You're going to have to promise to go easy on me Gig.

I suck at console FPS, I work loads better with a mouse.

Newbie Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi may be famous one day Kiroshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    heh I was lucky to get a pre-order on the limited edition one, every store in my town is maxed out. Anyways I'm picking mine up tuesday between 12pm - 5pm cant wait >< all I need now is xbox live... but ohwell
    "The man who saw half a century ahead" -Osamu Tezuka

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah I admit I was a sceptic, I only got a box back in June. I've played my FPS's on the PC exclusively most of my life. And thought I wasn't as good on those pads (well my PS2 I still dont feel comforatable) surprisingly when I moved in with my new roomies back in June I got hooked on Halo and just went to snag a box. After getting used to the controller I'm just as good as I would be on PC (I actually got Halo PC first) so worked out.

I think part of the appeal a lot of people may not get is that all the fun comes from the lan games of hooking up with like 8 of your buddies and going at it. This'll be easier for others to find out when they are able to get on live. Still I think the most fun is playing with people you know, but I look forward to branching out

and I'll give those who left their tag an invite to play some multi ^_^

Kenx whats your gamertag bud?

btw everyone mine is the same as my SN so its easy

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Newbie ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll be picking up a copy in a couple days. I was going to pre-order it, but for some reason I didn't. I don't know why, but I'm not as excited about Halo 2, as I think I should be. I was a year ago, but now, it's just like "hey, it comes out in two days..."

Oh well. It'll probably be fun. Once I get it, I'm probably going to go through campaign, the multiplayer has turned me off a bit, but that's okay.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    I finally got off my ass and picked up Halo sometime in September. I suck at FPSs, but I gave Halo a chance, because of all it's hype (and because I was bored and had no games I wanted to play). So, now 2 months later I'm on level 4 and having trouble. Even playing the game on easy mode, it took me atleast 2 and a half weeks to beat level 3 (Truth and Reconciliation).

So, where does that leave me with Halo 2?

Maybe I'll pick it up in 3 years.

Newbie spazzyspider may be famous one day spazzyspider may be famous one day spazzyspider's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah me and my friends usually have halo parties every weekend, and were probably going to be playing Halo2 all next weekend, i dont rele like the game but its addicting enough to be excited for halo2

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Today I went to Target and charged a new XBOX, then I went to Gamestop and fully paid for my Collector's Edition of HALO 2. They call it the VIP service. I can now go to that store at mid-nite tomorrow and get my garunteed copy of this badass game! Hope to see you all on live!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast