Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spazzyspider
    yeah me and my friends usually have halo parties every weekend, and were probably going to be playing Halo2 all next weekend, i dont rele like the game but its addicting enough to be excited for halo2

damn I can't believe you actually play a game every weekend that you dont really like hehe "rele"

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Tomorrow is the day, folks. Jeebus... I've got a friend who has 3 copies reserved... he doesn't even own an XBOX. Sad...

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha thats pretty crazy lol ^_^ well picking mine up in twelve hours, thank god for midnight madness sales w00t

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Midnight sales?
    That's like...buying a game...at night!
    When the stores should be closed...and everybody should be sleeping...only...they're not...
    ic6 (You should remember which emoticon this was...)

Thanks
    really never heard of it? good lord thats been going on for years not like its a first, they even do it for some movies

Newbie Shogo may be famous one day Shogo may be famous one day
    Thanks
    One day left to wait.

getting it tomorrow yeah!!!!

Newbie Myojin-Kenji may be famous one day Myojin-Kenji may be famous one day Myojin-Kenji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know most of the gamers that are getting it...my school is not going to have any Halo Lovers in school on the realease date. I'll eventually buy it but priorities first, I mean I got college applications to deal with while the others are playing Halo 2 >_< Oh well I'll be the one laughing when I get into college and whoop ass in Halo 2, hehe.

Newbie Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick may be famous one day Jmccormick's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Myojin-Kenji
    I know most of the gamers that are getting it...my school is not going to have any Halo Lovers in school on the realease date. I'll eventually buy it but priorities first, I mean I got college applications to deal with while the others are playing Halo 2 >_< Oh well I'll be the one laughing when I get into college and whoop ass in Halo 2, hehe.
    I understand, same here. I've been working on applications and scholarships and have been too busy to even think about gaming. I haven't played a game in a long while. Maybe that's why I'm not as excited as my friends for Halo 2. I'm starting to turn into a casual gamer . I'll end up buying it when the time comes, but that time isn't tomorrow or the next day, but soon.

For those of you in Chicago who have read the sun-times paper should know of this spoiler....as for the rest of you here it is. You can either read it now or wait until you find out in the game....
    *SPOILER*
    It seems that after the first couple of missions in the game, Master Chief finds himself held captive by his enemies. Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is where it gets interesting. Your control, after Master Chief is kidnapped, is switched to another character called the Arbiter, who's mission is to stop the covenant uprising amongst another alien race.
    It seems bungie is pulling a Metal Gear Solid 2 move, where Konami replaced snake with Raiden, which no one liked. Let's hope Bungie does it right with their story and doesn't make the mistake Kojima did to upset millions of fans.

-xanga(link coming soon)-blogger(link coming soon)-website(link coming soon)-profile(link coming soon)

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast