Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Newbie KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust may be famous one day KayJayFromAust's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah it was released at 12:02 am lolz i am like yeah when it did., the first one was great now you can steal those flying ships thing how cool!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    really never heard of it? good lord thats been going on for years not like its a first, they even do it for some movies
    Heh, I know it exists, but we don't have that where I live...

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I got Ps2 So I can't play it. But my friends got it and they've been playing it non stop, most of them didn't even come to school today. The game looks great and I'm probably gonna get an Xbox just to play it, but for now, I'll concentrate on beating GTA: San Andreas.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    kinda sad when you think about it's just a game. I wouldn't skip school just to be the first to play it all day. I've read an article critizing it's shorter story in 1p. I don't care, I'm a nintendo player.

Newbie ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair may be famous one day ultimaslair's Avatar
    Thanks
    So...who actually has the game now?

I do. It's pretty cool. I mean, I was looking forward to this game, but honestly not that much. I guess I was too hyped about San Andreas and other things. But the game is pretty fun. I sorta like the new concepts introduced into the game, it changed the gameplay a lot, new strategy is involved and a new trade to learn. Especially duel wielding. Anyway, I played a little bit of multi, then a bunch of coop. I'm still only on the 4th or 5th level, but it's still fun.

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    i got the game today, and just finished playing it for 7 straight hours. addictive as hell. still fun, new gameplay, dual wielding rocks, still haven't beaten it.. but hope to get that done soon

The end is important in all things.

Newbie EverQuestJunky may be famous one day EverQuestJunky may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I waited in line for 2 hours before midnite. I was the second in line to get my copy. And I can surely say, this game smokes anything I have ever played before. Happy Fragging! ^_^

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yep for me multiplayer is where its at, Campaign is ok but not as much as the multi for me. So anyone wanting to go at it on live just drop me a line to add you on

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast