Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2 and getting Beat Down - Tell your tale

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Halo 2 and getting Beat Down - Tell your tale

as some of you know, Halo 2 is the great multiplayer shooter on the concoles. Everyone talks about how they got that wicked triple kill and the like, but what about the tales of getting your @$$ handed to you.

Here's my tale:

me and my brother were playing Halo 2 on XBconnect (The Poor mans X-Box live, user name: willthethrill), it was team slayer, and we started out, few kills go by, then our team started getting sniped, and sniped. Then we heard this kid, couldn't be older then 4, start laughing and saying "your Dead, your dead" and the like.

We both looked at eachother, and went "WTF"

we lost to that person.

Turns out that the kid was actually the players kid, and he just let him voice the head set.

"Its not just enough to eliminate, you must Humiliate" he said.

Whats your tale?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am sure everyone else had gone through the same thing as me before

you're the top ranking one in rumble slayer, and in the beggining everyone feared you as you woop most of them

suddenly they form alliances and have handicapps 3 on 1's

after that it starts to go downhill, respawning in front of other enemies, respawning with no weapons near

the worst part is when a kid who had nothing to do with wooping my ass thought he did just because in the end he ranked one higher and he starts talking trash

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ouch, thats harsh.

What I really hate is the "Newbie Hunters"

Those are the Elites that set up newbie rooms, then take them to school.

That just makes me angry. I still find those every now and then

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know this is off topic, but is there any way that i can only Oddball, because I am dead tired of rumble slayer

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks
    Try hosting games, then that way, you can control what the game settings are

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aceman67
    Try hosting games, then that way, you can control what the game settings are
    okay this might sound stupid, but I don't know how to. I have been playing around with options and can't find it

do I have to form a party in order to host one or what??

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    Go into Create Party and then game options and switch to custom game.....in custom game Only friends on your buddy list can see your custom made game... if ya every need anybody to play i play halo 2 alot so send a friend request to me my gamertag is Dirty Beast

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah so i was playing a normal team skirmish game and the map was assault on coagulation right, so i'm telling my team a few things to do and they all die cause they charge in there with a warthog with the bomb in it, and i'm like sigh... great i got a newb team. So the next time we get the bomb they do the same thing even though i tell them not to... and then my whole team quits. so i suck it up and wait it out and lose of course and afterwards the other guys are saying how much my team sucked and im saying how they did exactly what i told them not to.

So i guess i usually do pretty well unless i get a totally crappy team with me, that just sucks.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast