Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 Announced

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now that I've officially converted to an XBOX lover I'm glad to see Halo 3 being released and talked about so soon after the second one's release. Felt like it took forever for the second one to catch fire after the first one was released, but no one could have anticipated its ridiculous success.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Hopefully they'll take either graphics, or gameplay, to the next level. Otherwise, I think it'll just be boring and mediocre.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I see Microsoft is mad that the PS3 kicked it's hardware ass. This Could be a good move for Microsoft, like it was when they waited for Sony to release PS3 specs. Too bad the specs recieved were fake. But i'm not worried about this. Sony has an impressive library for it's PS3 already.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    I see Microsoft is mad that the PS3 kicked it's hardware ass. This Could be a good move for Microsoft, like it was when they waited for Sony to release PS3 specs. Too bad the specs recieved were fake. But i'm not worried about this. Sony has an impressive library for it's PS3 already.
    I take it you're bias with the PS3? I'll admit that Cell chip's a ****ing monster but I'd be willing to bet that graphically PS3 and X360 will be around the same level. I doubt game devs can afford any more.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    Don't get snippy with me young'n, it's only been a rumor up until now with no formal announcement or confirmations.
    Heh, my mistake I thought it was official already.

I take it you're bias with the PS3? I'll admit that Cell chip's a ****ing monster but I'd be willing to bet that graphically PS3 and X360 will be around the same level. I doubt game devs can afford any more.
    And are you a bit bias to the Xbox360?
    Leaving the graphics aside, trying to hinder the PS3 launch with one very good game will not hurt Sony much. They'll probably have their own staple of AAA games ready...

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassun
    And are you a bit bias to the Xbox360?
    Leaving the graphics aside, trying to hinder the PS3 launch with one very good game will not hurt Sony much. They'll probably have their own staple of AAA games ready...
    I'm not bias to either really, I'll get them both. But honestly, with the cost of a PS3, it's gonna be a decision for someone like me if I get a PS3 or Halo first. But really, this won't keep someone from buying either if they want 'em, the initial sales are just gonna be a shred lower than what they would be.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Oh don't get me wrong, I'm getting a 360 too. I just think the bnest thing for it to do now is to have a good launch library like PS3

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks
    What about the nintendo revolution? Huh, what's that? Oh, yeah, guess you're right... no one cares. Actually, though, I'm looking forward to all three consoles. When I was watching the press conference for E3 and the xbox 360, I just busted out laughing when Jay Allard was talking about how you'd be able to hook up a host of peripherals to the 360 including ones from their competitors and there was a PSP displayed on the slide. Priceless.

Back on the subject of Halo 3, I can't say much (because I don't know much) but if the game is 1080i compatible, it'll friggin change everything. You know how much of the screen is cut off when you play multiplayer on one TV with Halo 2? Now, imagine that's your normal TV compared to your competitor's HD. Makes you want to go buy an HD TV just so you don't get owned due to hardware rather than skill.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast