Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Halo 3 Announced

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    No one cares about revoution because they really didn't unveil any specs for the revoultion. It's still a huge question mark.

I don't think the halo release same as PS3 will make a huge difference in PS3 sales. But it'll be interesting to see who comes out the gate strongest. My guess is PS3. Because PS3's bad ass. And Xbox just has Halo.

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    No one cares about revoution because they really didn't unveil any specs for the revoultion. It's still a huge question mark.

I don't think the halo release same as PS3 will make a huge difference in PS3 sales. But it'll be interesting to see who comes out the gate strongest. My guess is PS3. Because PS3's bad ass. And Xbox just has Halo.
    please take your fanboyism elsewhere.

Nobody's talking about the Revolution because it's lacking. It's only 3 or 4 times faster than the Gamecube, can't possibly compete with the Xbox 360 or PS3. It's primary purpose is to serve as a library for all of Nintendo's older games from previous systems.

If you wanna know why there's 0 hype, it's because there's nothing to be hyped about Nintendo's just putting all their old stuff with a few new pieces in a shiney new and small container. They've given up on the console wars and are doing their own thing now, reliving their old glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by erosennin
    Back on the subject of Halo 3, I can't say much (because I don't know much) but if the game is 1080i compatible, it'll friggin change everything. You know how much of the screen is cut off when you play multiplayer on one TV with Halo 2? Now, imagine that's your normal TV compared to your competitor's HD. Makes you want to go buy an HD TV just so you don't get owned due to hardware rather than skill.
    Yeah the viewing ratio on a non-HD TV is pretty horrible in Halo 2. The sad truth of the matter is that this could have EASILY been fixed if bungie changed a few numbers in some of the system files. I've done this myself on my modified Halo 2 and it plays SO much better with a more full view. I pray that Bungie picks up the slack and does this themselves for Halo 3 to make the screen more comfortable.
    Last edited by Raven Omega; May 21, 2005 at 07:23 AM.

Newbie little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like halo! lol and i want it.
    Naruto rocks! ~.^

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by little_angel12377
    i like halo! lol and i want it.
    I really hope you'll start posting relevant things soon...

Quote Originally Posted by RO
    If you wanna know why there's 0 hype, it's because there's nothing to be hyped about Nintendo's just putting all their old stuff with a few new pieces in a shiney new and small container. They've given up on the console wars and are doing their own thing now, reliving their old glory days.
    Do you really think they've given up? I thought it just wasn't ready...

Newbie little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377 may be famous one day little_angel12377's Avatar
    Thanks
    Halo! rocks.
    Naruto rocks! ~.^

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega

I'm actually intrigued on where Nintendo is going to go with their new Console. The Whole controller is going to be pressure sensitive. Plus it's going to have a touch screen. Though it makes it hard for 3rd party games to develop on the Revolution. I guarantee the First party games Nintendo makes are going to be awesome.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KenX
    I'm actually intrigued on where Nintendo is going to go with their new Console. The Whole controller is going to be pressure sensitive. Plus it's going to have a touch screen. Though it makes it hard for 3rd party games to develop on the Revolution. I guarantee the First party games Nintendo makes are going to be awesome.
    I'm with you on that one, Nintendo's always had the crown for party games as far as im concerned. Can't wait to see which titles they release out of the barrell.

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    "Xbox360 will stab you in the eyes, melt your face off, and then punch your kids in the throat. You will love every minute of it. If you don't think so I will fight you, that's no lie." -Bill Gates

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast