Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: a Halo anime would be cool

Newbie Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029 may be famous one day Gammon029's Avatar
    Thanks

a Halo anime would be cool

They should make a Halo anime. Maybe give us a little more insight into the Covenant/Human war and maybe even a little more info about the forerunners/flood relationsip. That would rock. Heck, it doesn't even have to be about Halo. Maybe something pre-halo would rock as well.

I think it'd be a good idea if they made an anime about the Master Chief before he got his nickname. Maybe even before the destruction of Reach. That'd be so cool. I'd wet my pants if they did.

They've talked about making a movie in the Bungie forums, but I think Halo would be better suited if it was an anime.

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nickname? What nickname? If you are referring to "Master Chief", that isn't his nickname. It is his military rank.

As for an anime... It might be interesting but I think it is rather unlikely. Microsoft Game Studios wants to keep all creative control in their hands.
    Master Pivot - Wielder of the Coherent Light Bokken
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

jao
    Otaku jao may be famous one day jao may be famous one day
    Thanks
    The whole game relies on shooting stuff. I've seen enough stupid stories like this...Starship troopers comes to mind...

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    that would be purty cool but as master pivot says microsoft wouldnt let some else do a halo manga. and a manga by microsoft would be like..... a newspaper factory making cheese! [in my opinion] or mayby microsoft got the halo idea from a manga...... hmmmmmmhmmm

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    don't know... what would be the anime elements in it?
    what is the story behind Halo anyways... I thought I ways just war between aliens and humans...

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    God, I hope Americans don't get that kind of influence over anime. I'd life for it to remain something distinctly Japanese.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Newbie jkun17 may be famous one day jkun17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    LoL

They could do a Romantic Comedy between the Master Chief, Cortana and that other chick... what's her face.

Would be pretty interesting to say the least.

As for American influence on Anime, it's inevitable. In time, everything will influence everything. That's just a matter of fact.

Take sushi for example. It's pretty good, then they made the California Roll, gawd I love the California Roll *drools*

Take baseball: a distinctly American sport -- "the Great American Pastime" if I recall correctly. Baseball is dominant in Latin America and Japan, and Latin and Japanese players come to America to play. Is Baseball any worse a sport because of foreign influence? No. In fact, I say it's better. The game becomes much more interesting when you watch people not only playing for their teams, but for the pride of their countries.

Same with Basketball. It was invented by a short white guy who was also a racist. Would basketball be any better without the influence of those it was not intended integrate? Is Basketball any worse because African Americans are now allowed to play in a sport that was traditionally white? Is Basketball any less entertaining because Yao Ming is now in the league?

Take Golf. Golf was exclusively for White Christians for a LONG period time from its creation. Even today there are still some courses in the South that refuse to let Tiger Woods play. Is Golf any worse off because an external, unintended, influence is now in the game? No. In fact, golf ratings went up when Tiger Woods started playing and actually made the sport somewhat more popular.

I could go on, really, but I'll stop here.

I've got homework to do ^_^

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jkun17
    LoL

They could do a Romantic Comedy between the Master Chief, Cortana and that other chick... what's her face.

Would be pretty interesting to say the least.

As for American influence on Anime, it's inevitable. In time, everything will influence everything. That's just a matter of fact.

Take sushi for example. It's pretty good, then they made the California Roll, gawd I love the California Roll *drools*
    okay, now that's hard to imagine, Cortana and the "Chief" having a tender moment lol, and that other chick was Keyes's (whom Chief couldn't save) daughter.

In my opinion, Manga....okay. Anime...No

as for California Rolls always keep it to the side otherwise unless you live in California that is it will roll away back to Cal (a joke from Digimon-American version)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast