Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: a Halo anime would be cool

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I hope that animators don't have the gall to put something like that out.

As for anime/manga, I don't care who "involves" themselves into making it. Everyone has their own style. If some American influence torched the series, it would be their fault. It would not affect the Japaneese creation which we all love so much.

But remember, Japaneese anime was spawned off early-American cartoons, thus making its own distinct style. If the style was changed by America again, it wouldn't be anime/manga.
    Maybee something like "American Graphic Novel"-XD

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't picture halo becoming an anime or manga. I think it should be left alone the way it is. More Halos would be nice, just as long as Bungee or whoever created it does not allow it to be animated. Not even cell-shaded! Or is it sheel-shaded... It'd just take the fun out of it.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Okay, Halo should not be turned into an anime b/c it is not meant for that it really has no plot at all.

A game made based off an anime or manga is okay like .Hack// Sign but a anime or mangag derived from a video game is not okay.

Oh Yeah If you are a video gamer buy the .Hack// Sign games 1-4 they rule above all!

I would do Kite AND Blackrose!!!

MOD Edit: Don't Double POST, use the EDIT Feature
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud
    Halo should not be turned into an anime b/c it is not meant for that it really has no plot at all.

While I definitely agree it shouldn't be turned into an anime your logic is completely flawed. You talk in a way that preceedes the thought that you have no halo knowledge at all. I mean "no plot" please its got nearly as much symbolism as the Matrix franchise and stirs just as much debate.

a.k.a. you have no idea what your talking about and you make it painfully obvious

also if you dont stop double posting I'm gonna cut you off, its getting old
    not to mention its really funny how your location says Japan and you keep talking about Japan yet your IP address is located in Ohio. Yep we've had quite a few members pull the same stunt

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybergig1
    While I definitely agree it shouldn't be turned into an anime your logic is completely flawed. You talk in a way that preceedes the thought that you have no halo knowledge at all. I mean "no plot" please its got nearly as much symbolism as the Matrix franchise and stirs just as much debate.

a.k.a. you have no idea what your talking about and you make it painfully obvious

also if you dont stop double posting I'm gonna cut you off, its getting old
    not to mention its really funny how your location says Japan and you keep talking about Japan yet your IP address is located in Ohio. Yep we've had quite a few members pull the same stunt
    oooh I remember that, some guy was saying he was working for a Japanese company or sumthing

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3