Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Halo character in DOA4 revealed

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Halo character in DOA4 revealed

Quote Originally Posted by Alegos
    No, it's just the "nail in the coffin." I thought about it getting a 360 at one time, but with it being inferior to ps3 and more inexperienced in the console game industry than both sony and nintendo... I decided against it, DOA4 gave some glimmer of hope, but now that's dashed away as well. Not to mention the asinine concept of making a "rich man's 360" and a "poor man's 360." I think Microsoft's agenda is to slowly transform the console into a pc so that they can then go back to familiar grounds. Even though I'm more of a PC gamer, I still enjoy console games being... on a console.
    Don't start making claims that you can't prove (yet).

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

seriously consin boy, especially since DOA is one of the weaker series to me. I wont even be getting that on a 360, plenty of others to hold it. and actually PC gaming is the one dieing, just check the latest reports, while console sales have gone up by average of 30% PC sales have dropped by more than 35% with an expected 40% more to happen between now and 2008 if not more. Basically PC gaming is too expensive and people have started to drop from it. Since most PC games are now on consoles. PC games will always look better but most are not willing to drop 500 every year just to upgrade their graphics card/memory to keep up with the games. There will always be PC gamers but fact is its dropped to the hardcore only and soon there will hardly be any casual pc gamers. They'll either have a console or wont game. Those are facts not opinion btw. Just read any tech site you would like you'll see the same.

Also just a heads up Sony has even said there system is at the end of the day the same in potential to the xbox360. Not that I care since I'll have both but you should read more before dribbling on the forums

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

voluntarily left site Alegos may be famous one day Alegos may be famous one day
    Thanks

Funny that my original post was intended as a joke. Oh well, nothing can be done about that.

But honestly, there really isn't much in the way of depth or orignality (not that there is much depth in the other chracters!) to an unnamed, allegedly female soldier in a boxy suit of armor. I suppose I'd be curious as to what possible fighting style or alternative costumes there would be (but considering what's available in Halo 1&2 it'll probably be different color schemes/decals). I don't know, maybe I'm just miffed at the apparent infraction of the unwritten law (so to speak) that the female characters in DOA should have jiggle and the male characters look like their in a line up of different stereotypical rapists (especially Zack's infamous "alien" suit).

oh and just to clarify, I haven't made any claims as in presenting my opinion as fact. Everything I type is my opinion unless I attribute it otherwise. That should go without saying for everyone, because doing otherwise is plagiarism. Just throwin' that out there, for no apparent reason for nobody in particular.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks

dont worry I'm definitely not argueing "for" the game. I've never liked DOA as a fighter, other than having nice graphics the gameplay is weak. Especially compared to Tekken, which the creator of DOA hates which in turn really makes me have no respect for him as he just seems to be overly jealous that his game can't outdo one with inferior graphics as he just doesn't seem to get how much better Tekken is then his when it comes to mechanical depth

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not surprised in the least its Cortana, shes the most anime of all the characters...wouldnt ya say?

Newbie trowble may be famous one day trowble may be famous one day trowble's Avatar
    Thanks

How does that "The Killers" song go again (the song sucks)? Oh yea... right:

"Well somebody told me
    You had a boyfriend
    Who looked like a girlfriend

That I had in February of last year
    It's not confidential
    I've got potential
    A rushin', a rushin' around"

So suck it up people, it's not like the characters going to have a striptease or a hot coffee seen for that matter. When selecting your character and hover it over the Spartan-485 character just replace that name with Master Chief (in your mind)... BAM!!! problem solved.

It's not that serious.
    Too big. 110 is height limit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Delerium
    I'm not surprised in the least its Cortana, shes the most anime of all the characters...wouldnt ya say?
    lol uhm did you even read the post bro? its NOT cortana, I said it'd be nice if it were. Its a female spartan 458. Looks just like Master chief but its not him its a chick

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trowble
    How does that "The Killers" song go again (the song sucks)? Oh yea... right:

"Well somebody told me
    You had a boyfriend
    Who looked like a girlfriend

That I had in February of last year
    It's not confidential
    I've got potential
    A rushin', a rushin' around"

So suck it up people, it's not like the characters going to have a striptease or a hot coffee seen for that matter. When selecting your character and hover it over the Spartan-485 character just replace that name with Master Chief (in your mind)... BAM!!! problem solved.

It's not that serious.
    Or you could just accept her name and be done with it...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast