Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Halo and Halo 2

Otaku dragonman may be famous one day dragonman may be famous one day dragonman's Avatar
    Thanks

Halo and Halo 2

has anyone here played either of these games? i like both. they're AWSOME!!!!
    im exceptionally good at them. i just want your opinion on these games.
    "May the force be with you"- Yoda

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo and Halo 2

Well, I prefer the Halo ending than Halo 2 ending. Too predictable, but I love playing Halo 2: High Charity with my friend. It's amazing how they make it feel so real! With the Flood things on the walls, Brutes fighting for their lives. It makes me wonder if I was an Elite stuck on the ship what would I do?

Thanks to socketto for the avatar and banner!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I played HALO. WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL WITH HALO!!! I HATE THE HYPE!!!

Otaku Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk may be famous one day Dreadhawk's Avatar
    On the battlefield, hiding behind you with a knife...
    Thanks

When I first played Halo, I happened upon it by letting my brother borrow our ps2, in return, he lent me his xbox, and Halo. so my step brother and I sat down, popped the disc in, grabbed some food and drinks, and started a normal co-op mission. It was about 8 at night when we started. By the time we got to the flood area, we shit ourselves! damn, what a thrill this game is. Halo made such an impression on my gaming views! Since then, I'v played Halo online on the PC, modded and created my own levels, and dominated many players 250+ kills - 20 +/- deaths. Since the release of Halo 2(which I might add I waited SO LONG for, I bought 2 versions, special edition, and regular, SE unopened atm) I'v been slowly losing interest, because Halo 2 just didn't capture the same feeling as the original, and with the end im plying there is going to be a Halo 3, needless to say, I was dissappointed. Halo 2 is still fun to play on legendary wiith a few skulls picked up(like no Hud, increased explosion push, and easier kills), although that's about it, I don't play it online cause I don't have Xbox live, but It might be more fun online, i just don't know.

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks

Gotta go with the first Halo as my fav. Both are great but the latter game is rather lame and seems to me to be a derivative of the former...
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Otaku miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354 may be famous one day miranda2354's Avatar
    Thanks

Yah I played it,I have it and Im hopeing that there is a Halo 3

Thanks Zackraa for the awesome sig

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I have halo 1 and 2 I think Its to easy I can't wait for halo3 that might be funner

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

even though I can't aim for shit, not as skilled as most people, and not even the owner of an XBox
    I think the Halo series were great
    (...Half-Life 2 is better though...)
    yes, Halo kicks ass
    I love my girlfriend.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast