Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Halo, Resident evil 3 and 4

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Halo, Resident evil 3 and 4

I'll try to keep that in mind, but maybe you should remember it before you get all surprised that us lowly peasants don't know about somethin' till 2 MONTHS after you do! Lol
    I want my own thumbs up damn it! I'm gettin' all perturbed and such! Raaaaarrrrr! Word.
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Halo the movie... Hmmm.... Ha - that will be interesting... I will attend the film and laugh hysterically... because we all know how much Hollywood will screw it up.

They need to stop with the RE movies already!! How annoying. They already butchered it with the first two!! No no no no RE is meant to be PLAYED. Make any other game into a movie - They need to leave RE alone. Especially 4. Grrr.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I heard about this not too long back the 4th RE is suppose to be set in Tokyo....whatever. The first two were just ok by video game standards so I'm not too sure what the bonus of making more sequels would bring because I know they don't make but about 50 mil tops.

The new Doom movie looks horrible. I know comic book movies are the crave right now and most of them are working out, but video game favs do not equal comic favs. They just need to leave video games movies alone.

Newbie Felnor may be famous one day Felnor may be famous one day Felnor's Avatar
    Thanks

After watching the first two RE films, the thought of another two fills me with an unbelievible sense of terror.
    "Walk On, Walk On, With Hope In Your Heart And You'll Never Walk Alone"

http://jadeli.proboards58.com/ - Join if you got nothing better to do!

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

I HATE THE RE MOVIES!!! THERE'S NO SUCH PERSON AS ALICE!!! WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM!!! WHERE'S CHRIS REDFIELD, WHERE'S LEON KENNEDY, WHERE'S JILL VALENTINE!?!?!?!?!?! Anyway I think Halo will be cool, just hope it won't be R, even though it probobly will.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I always thought that Hollywood believed that if they tried to put actual RE characters in the films that no one would go see them... DUH! So they made it suck worse by making up some crap plot with a bunch of people that don't exsist in the RE world.

Which is a good thing. Becuase trying to cast a crap actor as a game icon like Leon would be suicide. But it would provide with some great laughs.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

The RE movies are probably going to be worse then the first since ALice has all these supernatural powers now. The halo movie sounds interesting enough. I guess video games are the new "plan B" when new ideas cant be brought up.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I suppose the the 3rd RE movie can be about Leon Kenndy in the Resident Evil 4 with flashbacks of the RE 2.

As for the Halo movie, I am not much of a huge halo fan but if the movie turns out to be even decent thenit would be good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast