Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Halo Theory

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    same here, didn't have the time to read it all before class began.
    You spammed off of another spam? Especially when the administrator himself has no spamming in the rules and also quoted it in this very thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Gammon029
    High Charity was connected to a Forerunner ship. At the end of Halo2 it launched. You'd think there'd be some clue about the Forerunners in the ships data banks or something right? Not to mention all the other Forerunner installations scattered throughout the galaxy. Also, the halos only wipe out potential flood hosts. It'd leave all the data and records left behind by the forerunners wouldn't it?

None, only the info GS and cortana contained withn them.
    Last edited by False Truth; Feb 09, 2005 at 06:45 PM.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks
    One question. What of the other remaining SPARTANS.4 or 5 apart from the MC are still alive. And do you suppose Cortana will die in Halo 3 due to info overload?

Otaku Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle may be famous one day Ted Turtle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish
    too much to read for me.
    Lol wow um I'm guilty of that one too. I guess I'm going to have to shorten my Magical Detective Daisuke parts. Only 20 people read the second part and no one commented on it. I want to thank the author of the Halo Theory for making me realize this and um good luck with getting an anwser for the story line question. I'm sorry I can't help much.

Read Magical Detective Daisuke. Part 9 is finally out! Click here to read it! For the complete collection of Magical Detective Daisuke click here.

Banned-looks like you were beat hunh little kid the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one may be famous one day the_weird_one's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont really know because i have never read the halo books, but it seems like kind of a stupid idea to make books about it. i mean if you can make books about halo, then why aren't there books for every single game ever made? its just a stupid idea to me.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the_weird_one
    i dont really know because i have never read the halo books, but it seems like kind of a stupid idea to make books about it. i mean if you can make books about halo, then why aren't there books for every single game ever made? its just a stupid idea to me.
    I think it has to do with what the developer(bungie) wanted to do, that's why the books were made. Also, it has to do with how good the game is. No one wants to make books for horrible games, people wouldn't buy books of crappy games.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5