Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Halo2

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes pyoro thats the autoupdate 1.1 I'm speaking of for a full list of the changes go to bungie.net but basically yes it shortened the fuses on both grenades, the plasmas are overall more powerful though then the frags. All the melee's are stronger with the brute shot being nearly as strong as a sword now (since as common sense would have it the thing DOES have a huge blade on the bottom) and other tweaks to a few guns ect as the pistol is a bit weaker, smg a bit stronger yada yada

your avatar and sig are killing me lol wth and where did you get that image

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    you know speaking of that blade, they should lower it's power to like in single player mode where there's a limit of how many times you can use it

and as for the sig lol got it from nekio, and if you think it's okay then I guess it's not against the rules

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    well the brute shot isn't in many levels so its not a big deal. But yeah I think for multi the swords should DEFINITELY have a limit like they do in single player. If anything I think its backwards, it should only be infinite in the campaign, not multiplayer

and yeah its boarderline but so long as I dont get any complaints its cool

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    the brute shot is kind of like the human rocket launcher right?? except that thing can richochet it's bullets...which never hits the targets anyways

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Thanks
    it actually is shooting frag grenades and yeah they ricochet and yes before the last update it was a useless gun. Its pretty deadly now though that they tweaked its rounds and made its melee 2nd only to the sword I notice everyone picking it up now rather then only getting it because they have nothing else lol

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I for one am deeply offended by pyoro's sig and avatar and demand it to be removed!

Yeah, anyway, I knew all about what the 1.1 update did, but had no idea about them able to just change the gametypes without feeding us a patch.

I was never much of a fan of the Brute shot, I spent a good bit of time mastering how it works to an extent only to fully realise it was worthless, hopefully it's somewhat useable now.

Thanks
    yeah cause the playlists are really nothing more than saved gametypes they have and when you log on matchmaking and it puts 8 or however many in your lobby it just picks one and loads it up. So they just make the changes on their end and we log into it essentially to me it seems they would update them/change them more often. They say they have to "test" them but really whats to test???? lol its just game type options. I mean I know they check them for balance, but if they made a mistake they'd hear about it and then some on the forums they have

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Omega
    I for one am deeply offended by pyoro's sig and avatar and demand it to be removed!

Yeah, anyway, I knew all about what the 1.1 update did, but had no idea about them able to just change the gametypes without feeding us a patch.

I was never much of a fan of the Brute shot, I spent a good bit of time mastering how it works to an extent only to fully realise it was worthless, hopefully it's somewhat useable now.
    do you really want my sig removed or are you just playing??

anyways, I rarely see maps that has the brute shot unless the person hosting customizes the map...speaking of which is there anyway I can host an oddball game with random players??

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast