Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Halo2

Otaku roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith may be famous one day roger_smith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thats bad news to my ears I used to have a blast shooting people out of mid air
    This pain is sratching at my bone.
    And this Loneliness won't leave me alone.

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh sword flying? yeah they took it out of the multiplayer part they said

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    wait, sword flying as in jumping up with the sword and suddenly charging back down from the air like some anime move?? is it that one?? cuz that move is gey and I mean it

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

AO co-founder Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1 may be famous one day Cybergig1's Avatar
    Thanks
    not sure what you mean but with sword flying you could for instance literally sword dash from one side of coagulation to the other. Its all one big move and looks like your well....flying lol

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah what I meant was if your cursor thingy turned red with the sword you can make this sudden dash, but that's okay with me but this other one, like when you have the sword and you jump then hit the fire button you make this crazy ass quick dive into your opponent that makes no sense compared to the land dash

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    yeah thats supposed to be there, its just a lunge

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love killing people with magnums, and throwing grenades at thier bodies and watching them fly!
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Newbie Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier may be famous one day Doomsoldier's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah...Ive done that flying trick...Its pretty fun when you've got a rocket launcher..
    Death will come to us all. Are you ready?
    ~Doomsoldier~

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast