Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Handphones bad for health?

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Handphones bad for health?

Quote Originally Posted by leonaenae
    yea i only use them on trips, and sometimes when im on campus and walking around outside/working out etc..unless im with a friend.
    but if i can i try and get it n a boom box, or something that isnt RIGHT in my ears. i personally have a hard time enjoying it when its right n my ears
    **also i usually dont have it right on my ears, i find that putting them on my temples makes it sound better and everything
    ill try that if it relly works

IM BACK

Newbie Eikenifed may be famous one day Eikenifed may be famous one day Eikenifed's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard there is ipod ones that put the sound in ur ear so u dont have to blare it.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I think i saw on some TV program that the apple ipods are the worst. At full volume they are said to have the same volume level as a jet airplane taking off. The problem is they fit in your ear canal, and are way closer to your ear drums than head phones.They tested a guy who used them regularly and he had some ear loss. The same amount of loss as if you were a maintenance worker who uses a jackhammer all the time.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

not sure but right after i began listening to music alot, my ears began to ache

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess once u get used blasting it, u get used to having it so loud.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Its obvious bad when people start blasting their music, their hearing will deteriorate if it continues. I turn up the volume just enough to hear it clearly not like people that crank it up so other people thats 1 meter away can hear it.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

It hurts when you put the volume on max and listen to it for a long time...

Otaku nightsly may be famous one day nightsly may be famous one day nightsly's Avatar
    Thanks

I donno y ppl would want to blast them on max. but Im good cause I kno the vol I use on mine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast