Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Harajuku girls!

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks

Harajuku girls!

Alright so i must admit i got a thing for gothic japanese girls, my girlfriend is a clean cut lady but shes a normal

Anyways i was just wondering if u you do a search on an image search for harajuku girls you find lots of gothic oriental girls does anyone else like them and do you know any good sites that have galleries.Jan

Newbie alteru may be famous one day alteru may be famous one day alteru's Avatar
    Thanks
    ....and i thought it's just a name for gwen stefani's song >_<

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alteru
    ....and i thought it's just a name for gwen stefani's song >_<
    it is umm ok confession time i reccently got the new gwen steffani cd my girlfriend made me buy it, but honestly i must admit i do like it quite allot actually.Jan

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    haha, a weird topic, but I guess I'll respond anyway.

Well I have a lot of things that I like, and goths are one, and oriental girls are another, so I gues sure I do.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Thanks
    Yea i like Oriental girls and goth girls now if you add oriental + goth = one happy games tester lol.

Do you know of any sites that have galleries?.Jan

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    ... advanced anime.. sometimes people put's some up.. cause i got some from there...
    I don't really like goth.. but oriental is great.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen may be famous one day Oxygen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GamesTesterJan
    it is umm ok confession time i reccently got the new gwen steffani cd my girlfriend made me buy it, but honestly i must admit i do like it quite allot actually.Jan
    Yup, Gwen Stefani's work is amazing, and she definitely gives off that 80's pop new wave vibe.
    !

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Harajuku is a super trendy district in Tokyo for anyone who doesn't all ready know.
    It's the place to be "seen" if you're young hip and want to parade the street wearing all sorts of things.... gothic lolita included.

I saw an exhibtion of photographs taken of the young people of Harajuku and I'm telling you, the youth of Japan sure have a weird yet interesting fashion sense.
    I've also seen lots of photo books of Harajuku street fashion. But no websites I'm afraid.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast