Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: hardest thing to draw

Newbie LShadows may be famous one day LShadows may be famous one day LShadows's Avatar
    Thanks
    Right now the hardest thing for me to draw is clothing with the material folds. Ive been working on it and reading some books in hopes to get to the level I would be happy with. Before I didnt really worry about fold and other aspects of clothing, but now its my main focus.

Newbie lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus may be famous one day lil'applsaus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Am I aloud to say the whole thing??? If so I say the whole thing, I suck at drawing... but thats not gonna stop me from doing it ^_^
    "Its just a sweater."
    "MONKEYS!"
    "There are two kinds of people..."

Newbie Keito o_O may be famous one day Keito o_O may be famous one day Keito o_O's Avatar
    Thanks
    SHOES I HATE SHOES >.< hans are allso kinda hard byt im geting better at those

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LShadows
    Right now the hardest thing for me to draw is clothing with the material folds. Ive been working on it and reading some books in hopes to get to the level I would be happy with. Before I didnt really worry about fold and other aspects of clothing, but now its my main focus.
    Yes i do agree with you, i also agree that its hard to draw the fingers and the foot/shoes....though i can draw the face and the eyes/hair and all that w/o no problem at all...the body im OK on, not so much as the greatest but it works =P...its just those smaller things in the picture ^_^;;

Newbie Keito o_O may be famous one day Keito o_O may be famous one day Keito o_O's Avatar
    Thanks
    I Still Say Shoes Are Hard !!

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    man I can't draw a straight line even if I had a ruler. Tha's how bad I am at drawing.
    But I am proud that I can write Anime!
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Newbie puku6 may be famous one day puku6 may be famous one day puku6's Avatar
    Thanks
    Uhm let me see.........
    on the computer:Hands (great on every thing else)
    paper: side veiw on the face I think!

Newbie Aya Makatokki may be famous one day Aya Makatokki may be famous one day Aya Makatokki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm.. That's a tough one. But I would have to say getting the atonomy correct on different poses. Oh, and on the computer, getting the eyes level and looking right. Ha ha, that's one of my weak spots!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast