Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: harry potter

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

harry potter

ok don't know if anyone has made this thread yet but does anyone read harry potter here?

the new book is out tomrow and i can't wait to read it!
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Just Trying To Live Life War on Terror Champion name one may be famous one day name one may be famous one day name one's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: harry potter

well i going to buy it went the bookstore opens
    but i can't wiat when read it

Otaku fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai may be famous one day fantasygirl_lai's Avatar
    Thanks

hahaa was goin to wait till midnight (they do open at that time) and head down to the shop but then that sounds a bit too much,gonna have a battle with my bro to see who reads it first!
    Signature exceeds limits and has been deleted by Hassun

Newbie Chisai_Kitsune may be famous one day Chisai_Kitsune may be famous one day Chisai_Kitsune's Avatar
    Thanks

I do! I am probably going to the midnight opening tonight with one of my friends. Can't wait!
    **"Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a night, set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life." -Terry Prachett**

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

-weeps-

Last year, I was one of the geeks who was out at 12 in the morning.

This time I wont be....I'm broke!!!!!!

no, Half Blood Prince for me....-weeps harder-
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie n00dLe may be famous one day n00dLe may be famous one day n00dLe's Avatar
    Thanks

I started with the first four books, then just got tired of it... I can read lots and lots of manga... but Harry Potter was just too much! @_@

To the world, you are one person... but to one person, you could mean the world

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

^ sad. I look forward to the next book, I only wonder if it will be longer than the others? Rowling seems to be following that pattern...

Otaku Siren may be famous one day Siren may be famous one day Siren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    ^ sad. I look forward to the next book, I only wonder if it will be longer than the others? Rowling seems to be following that pattern...
    I think it's actually shorter than the 5th book. Albeit, not by much, but shorter.
    "I go online sometimes, but everyone's spelling is really bad... It's depressing." ~Tara from BtVS

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast