Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Newbie black_rose may be famous one day black_rose may be famous one day black_rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Who's going to see Harry Potter when it's coming out? I'm gonig to see it when it comes out because my school has a half day. If you are why do you like Harry Potter?

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Iam maybe because iam Just a fan of T.K Rowling's series of Harry Potter...well the books i like more heheh

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

i like harry potter because all my friends are into it so i ended up liking it and i want to see the movie to
    being a bunny is hard work

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I am definitely going to watch it because my little sis is crazy about Harry Potter. It is a pretty good series.

Otaku animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13's Avatar
    Thanks

yah i loved the books my favorite was the third but I really want to see the fourth movie but I heard it was gonna be the last one they make
    i can read your thoughts

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend and I are planning on seeing it. Comes out 4 days before my b-day. It will be one of my favorite presents.

J.K. is just amazing but I think she's starting to slack in her writing abilities.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat may be famous one day SidtheGreat's Avatar
    Thanks

Yah it was a great series, i got the 6th book the day it came out and finished it the next day. I think i missed some stuff because i read it so fast and i'll prolly read it again to refresh my memory. So because i am a fan of the series and i've seen all the other movies i'll prolly go see it on my b-day wich is about a week after it comes out. I can't wait
    You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.”
    92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

http://world4.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=47016476
    http://www.myspace.com/sid_the_great

Newbie black_rose may be famous one day black_rose may be famous one day black_rose's Avatar
    Thanks

That's nice to know. I like the books and alot happends in the 4th book. The only part i hate in the book was near the ending...

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast