Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The harry potter movies, Love them or hate them?

Newbie Songo may be famous one day Songo may be famous one day Songo's Avatar
    Thanks

The harry potter movies, Love them or hate them?

I have all three of the harry potter movies so far...And there all really great in my opiean, Except, I mean the first one's good Dont get me wrong, But it's basicly just a intrdution of the chars, and It kinda goes on and on, but as soon as I saw hermoione, I liked her right then! She's alot like me! And she REALLY got to play a Big role in the third movie, Ao, Which harry potter movie do you like best and who Do you like the most??

Sig made by Me

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's far from my favorite film series, but they are well made and pretty entertaining. If i had to pick one from the bunch.......i'd probably go with The Prizoner of Azkaban. It has a much darker tone and GARY OLDMAN! Can't go wrong with that..

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not a fan of Harry Potter at all, but my older bro and his gf are, so one time I had nothing to do so I decide to check out the very first moving while they were watching, and I say it was not a bad movie as a matter of fact it was a pretty good movie...but still that didn't make me a fan

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Songo may be famous one day Songo may be famous one day Songo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, The first one was just an introdution, You should try wacthing the second and third, thats where it get's really good!! I mean they dont do the introudution, they just carry on with the story and its way better then the last!

Sig made by Me

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    If these movies came out like 10 years ago for the first time, i would most likely been a Potter fan. They are all good made movies, but in a way they look childish to me and that is not what i'm very fond of. Nevertheless good movies (for little kids).

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    I don't know really, I am a Harry Potter fan. if i had to pick one movie i would go with the second movie. The first just draged on a bit and the third one, too many changes were made compared to the previous two.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    They are ok movies. I could see why the appeal to kids nowadays, I think if I were around 10 years old I'd like this series too. I liked the Prisoner of Azkaban the most of the three. The first one was a little too kiddie for my tastes and the second one was a little bit better. They gradually get better as the characters age I think.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    *cough* Adults like Harry Potter too.*cough*

One of the Harry Potter fan sites has an article on getting your books back from your parents. Also all the fans I know are over 20.

That said, I'm one of them, and I want to know.......

WHEN IS THE NEXT MOVIE!!!

I already know when the 6th book comes out.....I have it pre-ordered.

lol

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast