Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The harry potter movies, Love them or hate them?

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    My apologies if i upsetted someone saying that Harry Potter is for kinds only.
    Last edited by Kikinaki; Apr 11, 2005 at 03:07 PM.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna
    *cough* Adults like Harry Potter too.*cough*

One of the Harry Potter fan sites has an article on getting your books back from your parents. Also all the fans I know are over 20.

That said, I'm one of them, and I want to know.......

WHEN IS THE NEXT MOVIE!!!

I already know when the 6th book comes out.....I have it pre-ordered.

lol
    supposdely the next movie is coming out this year but....theres a magical thing called Delays. Gotta love em.... I just hope it doesnt take too long, i dont follow the books and im not really a member of the Harry Potter movement, but i do enjoy watching the flicks.

Newbie barnabus may be famous one day barnabus may be famous one day barnabus's Avatar
    Thanks
    love Harry Potter. the Prisoner of Azkaban was the best film of the three although not my favorite book of the five thus far which was a bit dissapointing. i do agree with you NARRATOR, the third film is the best. the darker themes. more frightening elements. good stuff all around.

the sixth book comes out in july.

barnabus

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hate, them i really do

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    i agree... the first movie was an introduction,,, but it gets nicer and nicer as the movie goes.... I like the most was the prisoner of azkaban.... more action and adventure.... hahaha.....

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not much of a fan either. I haven't read the books and gathered all my knowledge about HP by reading crossover Yugioh fics. Yeah. I'm weird, but that's besides the point.

I haven't watched the first movie, yet. Just caught a glimpse of some of its scenes. I watched the second movie on HBO and watched the third movie via VCD. I have to say that I liked the second one better than the third one. I just didn't like how the story flowed in the latter movie, that's why.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Harry Potter movies have been a great success. I must say the new director, Alfonso Cauron, really ruined my year with the third movie, The Prisoner of Azkaban. But I must say I'm waiting for the rest of the movies to hit theaters.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly may be famous one day roly_poly's Avatar
    Thanks
    people say harry potter is lame but everyone [including them] have read all the books and seen all the movies.

they're actually pretty decent. i mean, there wasn't anything wrong them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast