Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The harry potter movies, Love them or hate them?

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    I think the third was the best until now. AS you say songo, The first is only for introducing all main character, the school and the world they live on.
    Coming soon.........

Newbie LShadows may be famous one day LShadows may be famous one day LShadows's Avatar
    Thanks
    Im a Harry Potter fan. I have all the books and the movies so far. Im waiting for the new book and movie to come out. POA was my favorite so far, though Im quite upset on all that was changed and left out in the last movie. Ive heard in the Goblet of Fire they are taking even more out of the books. I know the books get bigger, but I feel they are leaving out important stuff.

But, anyways, yes I am a fan, and yes Im an adult. My husband and I like it, and so dont our small children. I just think it was a very well written story.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks
    The 4th movie comes out in November. Don't know what date but I'm postive it's November.
    Visit www.muggle.net (I believe that's the right addy) for info and other HP fangirling/boying.

I'm not much of a fan, I haven't read the books but I've seen all three movies.
    My sister however, is a huge Harry Potter fangirl... I went to see the third movie with her and I take great delight telling people how she squeeled when the opening music started playing and pissing her off (it's my job as her little sister)
    She was looking forward to the movie months before it even came out. She's exactly the same this year too....

The third one was my favourite by far. It's more mature, darker and it's got Gary Oldman. ^_^

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

Newbie vanslanzerdefanel may be famous one day vanslanzerdefanel may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I cant stand these boooks and or movies. I love forgotten realms and dragonlance books which partially breeds this hatred towards the crappy use of magic in Harry Potter.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not really a fan of Harry Potter movies but I'll still watch it.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Newbie LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg may be famous one day LordGdawg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Big fan of Harry Potter.Loved all the books, very entertaining read they are, and really liked the first two movies.The third one not so much due to all the changes they made but still enjoyed it.

Emma Watson will be a real hottie when she grows up...I like her...I like her a lot...I wanna touch her. j/k Whom ever heard Eminem's album know what I'm talking about.

What is this "outside" of which you speak?

Newbie TekkenMaster15 may be famous one day TekkenMaster15 may be famous one day TekkenMaster15's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Songo
    I have all three of the harry potter movies so far...And there all really great in my opiean, Except, I mean the first one's good Dont get me wrong, But it's basicly just a intrdution of the chars, and It kinda goes on and on, but as soon as I saw hermoione, I liked her right then! She's alot like me! And she REALLY got to play a Big role in the third movie, Ao, Which harry potter movie do you like best and who Do you like the most??
    i'm not the biggest Harry Potter fan, but its allright.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the movies were pretty good...though i was a potter fan when i was in middle school....though im not that much of a fan of it anymore...i jus watch the movies out of enjoyment..no obssesion here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast