Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The harry potter movies, Love them or hate them?

Newbie ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san may be famous one day ritchan-san's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Harry Potter movies are pretty good, but i liked the books better...
    I can't wait for #6.. I'm soo excited!

Newbie Rei_Ayanami03 may be famous one day Rei_Ayanami03 may be famous one day Rei_Ayanami03's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used love Harry Potter.
    I was obsessed when I was younger too.
    I watch the films now because its kinda a tradition for me and my friends.
    My favorite movie is definately the Prisoner of Azkaban.
    Daniel Radcliffe just keeps getting hotter, even Tom Felton was hot in that.
    I also love the tone of the movie and the cinemetogrophy
    ::I'm the one for whom nothing is going to change.::

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    i personally think that harry potter should burn the only reason i read the books is they're really easy to read and can be read in a couple of hours. sorry but i really hate them, the only thing i really enjoy is writing fanfic of them for this girl in france, but i can't show you those fanfics as they're all around 18+
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    I LOVE the Harry Potter movies.

However, I think the whole Harry Potter thing's getting a little too commercialized. It's pretty sad that way.

I LOVE ALAN RICKMAN! (Prof. Snape.) Hehe. He's so cool! :]

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deaths_raver667
    i personally think that harry potter should burn the only reason i read the books is they're really easy to read and can be read in a couple of hours. sorry but i really hate them, the only thing i really enjoy is writing fanfic of them for this girl in france, but i can't show you those fanfics as they're all around 18+
    No offence, but I think you're really wasting your time this way. Why read a book when you don't even enjoy it? It's really sad.

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    No offence, but I think you're really wasting your time this way. Why read a book when you don't even enjoy it? It's really sad.
    it just passes the time, i find it hard to get to sleep unless i'm bored or EXTREMELY worn out, i find that by reading something that is easy that i can fall asleep to helps.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4