Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Has anime ever made you cry?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Has anime ever made you cry?

Quote Originally Posted by The King of Fashion
    I cried when I watched The End of Evangelion. I found it so violent and so sad.
    Yeah evengelion was kinda sad, the last episode was freaking sad because everyone got killed by the third impact (God)

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep I remember when I cried watching Grave of the fireflies....

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Has anime ever made you cry?

i've never cried from watching any anime, but i almost did for the samurai x ova's and in kimi ga nozomu eien, when haruka was hit by the car and all bloody....

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I didn't cry, but I felt like crying when I watched the Samurai X OVAs.................but, my little sister cried several times watching naruto and bleach.....

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

i cried like a little monkey when i saw She, the ultimate weapon...

imagine this, in the beginnning one of your friends dies while buying a necklace for his girlfriend by a surprise bombing raid on your town...

you witness everything... and then realize that you're girlfriend is the one who did it all...

and every possible bad thing that can happen, happens... and you're so overcome with grief becuz no one has any hope and that worst part is is that none of it is exaggerated...

all the horrible things that are happening are completely possible and there are characters who remind you of people you know... and you get a sick feeing that that is what would happen...

and at the end of it all, the world ends, brought about by man's own drive to fight...

and watching all that in one night...

all 20-30 something episodes...

and you have school the next day...

amd you can't talk to your love, the only one who can really comfort you, becuz your parents are jerks and took away the phone...

so you go the whole school day in a serious blue funk becuz you know that all those horrible things are possible... and how precious hope really is... and how easily people can die... and how easily things can escalate...

and yeah...

thank goodness my Darling was there otherwise i would have gone crazy

ps: i'm a very emotional/sypathetic/empathetic person... ^_^ as you can tell...

Newbie Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen's Avatar
    Thanks

I Dont Cry When Watching Any Shows, But DBGT When Everything Ended. It Hit Me..There Would Be No More Sagas, No More Villians For Goku To Fight So I Got A Little Sad That It Was All Over..But It Had To End One Of These Days.

Look, Look around you Carefully. Strain Your Eyes At The Darkness Around Us.. At The Darkness Around Me.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I cired too often to name them all....any emotional serious moment in an anime/movie/various series that I liked can make me cry if sad enough. Sometimes its only one sinlge tear, sometimes its a bit more. Being sensitive in my opinion isn't bad, though some can interprete it as a weakness, I don't, more like a quality(though its annoying to see people take it as a weakness!!!!).
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i almost cried while watching rurouni kenshin - trust & betrayal...'almost'. ^_^ the tears were in my eyes, but they did not fall...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast