Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: has any one seen gundam wing?

Newbie hugo may be famous one day hugo may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question has any one seen gundam wing?

i think that this gundam show is the best gundam show ever.....so what do you think about it?and if you do like it what gundam do you like?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hugo For This Useful Post:

Halo (Nov 13, 2008)

Newbie toxictea may be famous one day toxictea may be famous one day toxictea's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gundam Wing is extremly old, like from when i was in elementary school...ahh those days were great...now back to the subject. Gundam wing was cool, in that time...but now they have Gundam Seed and its new second season Gundam Seed Destiny which in my point of view is the best of the entire Gundam Series.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to toxictea For This Useful Post:

Halo (Nov 13, 2008)

Newbie game861 may be famous one day game861 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Although I like the Gundam Seed Series, I prefer the old Moble Suit Gundam and ZGundam.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to game861 For This Useful Post:

Halo (Nov 13, 2008)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I think it sucked badly because it suffered from the same diseases as DBZ/GT.
    I've never been a Gundam fan so that also helps the negative points.

But who has seen it? I think a gaint buttload of people has seen it at some time in their lives.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

Halo (Nov 13, 2008)

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Gundam Wing was my favorite anime when I started high school. I even bought it, but now that I'm about 5 years older the characters sometimes get on my nerves. They don't act or speak like real people would quite a bit. Wing's still pretty cool, but Gundam SEED is now my favorite anime. I can actually relate to the characters in it, since they act like normal humans with normal human concerns instead of babbling about honor and how kind the Gundam pilots are all the time. Plus, as an added bonus, it has my favorite anime female Lacus Clyne in it. 08th MS Team is really good as well. It's the most militarily realistic of the Gundams.
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dark_glaive For This Useful Post:

Halo (Nov 13, 2008)

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the question should be: "What self respecting Mecha fan HASN'T seen Gundam Wing?"

I Tried watching Gundam Seed, I really did, but to be perfectly honest, I found it campy and the plot wasn't that good. I could only sit through 7 minutes of it before I was bored to tears. Mabey if it came out when I was younger, I would have liked it, I guess my tastes have changed *shrugs*

I was a real big fan of Gundam Wing, and I strongly recomend it.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gundam Wing was okay, nothing spectacular, but okay. The original Mobile Suit Gundam and the Char's Counterattack movie were far superior to Wing.

Gundam Seed was a total disappointment. It was a rehash of Mobile Suit Gundam with some CG added in. Snooze fest.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku vb0xn4rd may be famous one day vb0xn4rd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Gundam Wing was one of the first animes I ever watched (back when Toonami was worth watching!) and it's still one of my favorites. I like it better than most other Gundam series, as well.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast