Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: has any one seen gundam wing?

Otaku dark_glaive may be famous one day dark_glaive may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Here's something hilarious I came across yesterday:
    Dont make your sig that big again or I'll de-brain you---administration

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nice Salor Gundam Wing??...lol.. Anyway Ive seen Gundam Wing. I like Seed better, even though most of the main characters died in the end in the seed series I still like it. Gundam Wing lacks effect.. very old..

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah...I stick with Gundam Wing too.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    I saw Gundam Wing when they aired it on Cartoon Network. I like it a lot back then but when I saw Ms8th team and 0083 they became my two favorites. Gundam Wing is cool to watch every now and then.

Newbie thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem may be famous one day thezerosystem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gundam Wing? Nope. Never heard of it. ^_~! It's only my favorite anime ever....
    I think Gundam Wing got a lot of flac because people didn't understand it. It was either boring or confusing of pointless or unrealistic... blah blah blah. (Shudder-and then the fangirls got hold of it...)

It was the kind of show that divided people, because either a person followed the explosions or the plot, and very few could follow both. I thought it was a very deep series. Better than Seed, which was very emotional, but lacking in...well....substance, I guess. You didn't really have to think about it. Gundam wing actually made you use your brain muscles to figure out what the heck was going on. GW will always be my favorite anime.

Newbie SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_glaive
    Here's something hilarious I came across yesterday:
    Haha.. now that's just sick and twisted.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have seen it. and I like it. The best gundam for me is Gundam Zero piloted by Heero Yui. Well beacuse of its destructive power, it can destroy a colony by itself. Awesome.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3