Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ever read Bizenghast?

Newbie loved4once may be famous one day loved4once may be famous one day loved4once's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love Bizenghast! It is so cool! I love the way the artist puts drama and horror together!!!

It is awesome!!!! It is about this girl who has insanity attacks and her friend who live by himself. They find this weird church-like building and graveyard. They find out that if they do not rescue the souls from the graves, that the girl, Dinah, will die. The boy, Vincent, helps her. So they start rescuing all the souls. It is great!!!
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 24, 2005 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Don't Double Post

All is calm in this eternal sleep; here grief forgets to groan and love to weep.”
    -Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    Check out the a cool new site for anime/manga lovers!!!
    {Anime Heaven}

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Has anyone ever read Bizenghast?

Quote Originally Posted by loved4once
    It is awesome!!!! It is about this girl who has insanity attacks and her friend who live by himself. They find this weird church-like building and graveyard. They find out that if they do not rescue the souls from the graves, that the girl, Dinah, will die. The boy, Vincent, helps her. So they start rescuing all the souls. It is great!!!
    Sounds interesting.........it seems like a psychological horror drama. I never seen any anime shows that belong to the horror genra. BTW, where does this take place? Other than saving lost souls...........is there anything more to this show?

Newbie Red X may be famous one day Red X may be famous one day Red X's Avatar
    Thanks

You can actually check it out on Tokyopop's MANGA Website.

Sorry, as for me? I'm actually not interested.

Newbie loved4once may be famous one day loved4once may be famous one day loved4once's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think it has a show... It only has 3 books in the series that I know of. And the only book out yet is the first one. I have the book right here. Uhm... I don't think it does anything more than saving soul, except maybe, the part on Dinah's attacks. And I am not sure what you mean by where. Be specific... The cover is beautiful, though. The girl's body is a violin and she is holding up the strings with one hand and playing the strings with the other. Her eyes are blue and creepy looking. Her sleeves are puffy and has vine like designs on them. It is still good though!!

All is calm in this eternal sleep; here grief forgets to groan and love to weep.”
    -Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    {Anime Heaven}

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

And I am not sure what you mean by where. Be specific...It is still good though!!
    Sorry about that. I meant to ask, where does it take place-----Location? Specific enough. I will look into it......................

Thanks
    All it says is Bizenghast is a small mill city outside of Watertown. But this is a article in the book. It may be fake... I'll look into it.

www.riddleroad.bizenghast.com I found wedsite with a map of the city of the book.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 24, 2005 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Don't Double Post

-Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    {Anime Heaven}

Thanks

www.riddleroad.bizenghast.com I found wedsite with a map of the city of the book.
    Thankies. Looks creepy...........then again, monks fear not of the devil. I appreciate your effort...............
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 24, 2005 at 10:30 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Thankies. Looks creepy...........then again, monks fear not of the devil.
    Are you a monk?!!!!Cool!!! You say you live in Madurai which, if my memory is right, in India... The internet says a temple town in south India. Right? Anyway yeah it does look creepy...

-Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    {Anime Heaven}

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast