Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Has anyone ever read Bizenghast?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Has anyone ever read Bizenghast?

Quote Originally Posted by loved4once
    Well if it is about the town all it says is a large number of death cirtificates were found that they do not match the tombs stones and that people keep seeing this graveyard in the middle of the forest.
    Thankies. I will PM you if I have anymore stupid questions of mine or ask them here, ok? The story sounds intriguing...............................nice choice, BTW.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 25, 2005 at 12:01 AM.

Newbie loved4once may be famous one day loved4once may be famous one day loved4once's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Thankies. I will PM you if I have anymore stupid questions of mine or ask them here. The story sounds intriguing...............................nice choice, BTW.
    Thanks!! Yeah let me know if you have any questions. And the only stupid question is the one not asked.

All is calm in this eternal sleep; here grief forgets to groan and love to weep.”
    -Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    Check out the a cool new site for anime/manga lovers!!!
    {Anime Heaven}

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks!! Yeah let me know if you have any questions. And the only stupid question is the one not asked.
    WOW!!! Thanks....................what happens next, after they see the graveyard in the forest? This story doesn't involve a lot gore or blood in it, does it? Is it kind of like a horror mystery?

Newbie loved4once may be famous one day loved4once may be famous one day loved4once's Avatar
    Thanks

Well.... It depends on your idea of gore. If monster-like and deformed living creaters, then yes.

All is calm in this eternal sleep; here grief forgets to groan and love to weep.”
    -Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    {Anime Heaven}

Newbie Fapyra2890 may be famous one day Fapyra2890 may be famous one day Fapyra2890's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    A computer wiz, huh? To your questions, my answers are: YES. Would you enlighten me more about this show.................I would rather listen to folks who read the book than me reading it online?
    I'm a computer wiz. Use to be on it whenever not in school. But since I've been here in Texas, I've been on it less. Mother always on.

Anyways, I've "stole" it from loved4once and read it. It's pretty awesome if you ask me! The art is beautiful and you are always begging for more action! I want to read the second one. The thing that sucks is that it is in America way were you read it from right to left...not left to right.

Thanks

Well.... It depends on your idea of gore. If monster-like and deformed living creaters, then yes.
    No worries then. I can deal with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fapyra2890
    I'm a computer wiz. Use to be on it whenever not in school. But since I've been here in Texas, I've been on it less. Mother always on.

Anyways, I've "stole" it from loved4once and read it. It's pretty awesome if you ask me! The art is beautiful and you are always begging for more action! I want to read the second one. The thing that sucks is that it is in America way were you read it from right to left...not left to right.
    yet an other computer wiz, I see. Sounds like a great story to me....................I have never read a horror manga before. I have to go to the local book store to see if they carry a copy.

Thanks

You should. It is one of my favs. I love the house Vincent builds.

-Alexander Pope

*My myspace*
    {Anime Heaven}

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3