Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: It has been to long.

Newbie Phantom14 may be famous one day Phantom14 may be famous one day
    Thanks

It has been to long.

It has been to long since I was last here. I wish to say I am sorry animeonline. I have no idea why I have just vanished and gave no contribution to this amzing board. Mabey it was becuse I miss the old board too much. The great Myiuki is no longer there with her little sign. Oh well, we all must move on then.
    This is my return to the boards, and the gallery. Please forgive me all you users and admin. I did not mean to be gone for so long. I promise to be around more.

Here, cheak out these cool anime inspired web comics I found.

http://www.misfile.com/index.php?page=1

Thanks
    Ok, I am trying to get in the gallery, and it is saying I have to register. Some please help.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you should try searching other threads, this is a common questions asked by others before...

oh and try no to double posts, I don't think it sits well with the mods

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    So that mewans you won't help? I feel sad now.
    I knew that double post thing was going to come up. At least I am finaly posting.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    no, it's not that I am not helping, it's because I don't know what to do with that gallery thing...it came up for others before and they made threads about it, so you can find the answer there

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks
    No worries, I already looked it up. Besides, I think I am getting off topic in my own thread. This is about my dreded return tto the boards. As you can see, I have not been here in some time.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well cool then... welcome back!! Is your avatar in the sig spot on purpose?

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

As Seen on Internet KenX may be famous one day KenX may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hey guess what?

No one cares that your back. Well, no one cares enough that you should make a thread about it. ANd Oh My Gosh! A Private Message system!!!! And Look! Administrators!!!! I wonder What would happen if you addressed your problem there. hmmmm.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast