Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: It has come to my attention (Bobobo-bo)

Newbie Fapyra2890 may be famous one day Fapyra2890 may be famous one day Fapyra2890's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: It has come to my attention (Bobobo-bo)

I saw two episodes of it and then forgot about it. I also believe that it's a stupid show and should be taken off the air. I don't get what the heck is going on and most of the time I'm confused and angry. Just want to hit my tv when it comes on. Lol.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: It has come to my attention (Bobobo-bo)

never watched any of the episodes...but from the previews i saw...it looks totally stupid and it's gotta be the anime ever made....

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen the first episode thinking that it might have some badass butt-kicking action (I haven't seen the preview before). Oh my God, I was proved wrong, big time. Now, I just watch the previews in between shows. They are sickening...especially the last one. If you have watched it, you will understand why. The story sure does have some stupid comedy in it.

Newbie dante 120 may be famous one day dante 120 may be famous one day dante 120's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    I have seen the first episode thinking that it might have some badass butt-kicking action (I haven't seen the preview before). Oh my God, I was proved wrong, big time. Now, I just watch the previews in between shows. They are sickening...especially the last one. If you have watched it, you will understand why. The story sure does have some stupid comedy in it.
    yes the last show was reallly really stupid(like i stated before) no one should have to suffer for this anime its tooo stupid really stupid
    FONT="Arial Black"]I MUST OBLITERATE YOU ALL[/FONT]

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

that show is really stupid it dosen't even makes sence but they will have to cancel it sooner or later

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Otaku Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga may be famous one day Tenseiga's Avatar
    Thanks

maybe if everyone at AO sent an E-mail to adult swim and Toonami saying which shows they should cancel and which ones they should air would give them some good ideas of what people want

Newbie Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi may be famous one day Lord Kakashi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tenseiga
    maybe if everyone at AO sent an E-mail to adult swim and Toonami saying which shows they should cancel and which ones they should air would give them some good ideas of what people want
    they wouldn't even give a flyin ****

^click the signature to join a new growing anime forums

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Angry Re: It has come to my attention (Bobobo-bo)

i know im american and like Abu Dhabi said they think that anime is for kids and bobobo is soooooooooooooooo horrible & next episode deals about some kid farting. I gust want to thereten the creater

IM BACK

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast