Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Hated for liking Anime??

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hated for liking Anime??

Bright and Shiny was originally a cult from the movie Bubble Boy. However, it is said that Bubble Boy was satirizing the actual cult of Brianism

In Bubble Boy, the Bright and Shinists followed such mantras as:

1.) Self castration
    2.) Chanting
    3.) Believing that the world was going to end; hence the "New Heaven" would be located on 2 seperate planets assigned to gender (although, what about the castration issue?)

It was pretty funny to watch! Fabio was the cult leader, and they were all traveling in a giant hippie bus, singing "Bright and Shiny!"

NOTE: I think it would be more appropriate if I repost this in the cults thread. Revised of course, to avoid "Spam"

Newbie Zman may be famous one day Zman may be famous one day
    Thanks

im hated for liking anime AND playing Magic the gathering.
    Buff You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

nobody in my school hates me just because I like anime
    heh, they don't even care
    I'm invisible... like a ninja... woo...
    they just think the fangirls that I hang out with are crazy/weird
    lol, good times
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13 may be famous one day animator 13's Avatar
    Thanks

I draw manga all the time and I get a shit load of crap(thats weird) for it. I just tell them to **** off and keep drawing if they don't aprecciate it they can burn for all I care.(don't let those asses push you around you're in the damn military you might save their asses(haha ass's asses) some day.

Otaku tom_san may be famous one day tom_san may be famous one day tom_san's Avatar
    Thanks

people think im really wierd...( but its cuz i write upside down) and i get the whole weird thing about my art and the manga i read... but mostly ppl dont even kno what anime is here so they just kinda stare at me... not really hate me.

i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

My sister and her friends used to pick on me before she left. But in class, some ppl come up to me, just to see what manga I'm reading now. I even make little bookmarks outta pics on the net, and ppl admire em. I draw lotsa attention to anime/manga that I like, so it's cool. Once in junior high, my sis's bf's sis was sitting w/ me and my buds, and we were talking about DBZ. As we were leaving, she pretty much said something like "You know, it's not cool to talk about that stuff. You'll never be cool if ppl here you." I don't talk to her any more, cause she shoulda known I don't care!
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Otaku Suzy may be famous one day Suzy may be famous one day Suzy's Avatar
    In Puerto Rico the stinkiest place on earth.^~^
    Thanks

Just remember that all the Ass-holes who dont like anime have shit that they like that is as dumb as our anime...Tell hem to shove it all up their cracks and pull it out there mouths..... They are a bunch of dip-shits who are a bunch of poons who don't have anything better to do. I think that they are just as dumb I hate all the people who are so worried about their crap and they look like asses and then they make us look bad by making fun of us for watching and liking anime....but here lately I just couldn't giva a damn what in the hell that they want because they don't want to look bad.
    You knw what let their asses hate on us because I will let them and all. They can say what they want but don't be little poons just take it or beat the shit out of them but don't cry about it.

Well i kinda say that but thanx for the advice to them but only my friend likes anime especially swimsuiteanime.^^
    '' Death, cruelty, murder the things i have hate forever, Life is like a test with a limited time'' And doesnt have any sign''
    I wish i could help you but i make things worst, by liken you

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess im hated cause i bring manga((i cant bring anime XP))everywheres and people usally say"OMG You're a boy?!"or"Ew...You're reading boy comics"man,some people need to grow up lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast