Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: have u ever thought of what it be like if u were dead?

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

have u ever thought of what it be like if u were dead?

have u ever thought of this? as if u weren't living or anything. it was just something that popped into my head.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have, haha.

If I were living and then died then I would think that atleast a few people would miss me. And seeing as how I think there's somthing big instore for me in the future, well then whatever it is wouldn't happen, or atleast not the way it was supposed to.

If I had never existed, then the world would just go on the way it had before. How could it miss what never existed.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Newbie kimaru-kun may be famous one day kimaru-kun may be famous one day kimaru-kun's Avatar
    Thanks
    i've thought bout it to....and the only way i could discribe the feeling would be sad......cuz the thought of my loved one missing me and cring over me, just tears me apart inside......

Newbie koganeisoap may be famous one day koganeisoap may be famous one day koganeisoap's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not realli that afraid i guess...Perhaps its becoz I noe i'll go to heaven ^^...i hope...hahahah..I've tried to be a good gal u noe =)...anywayz...its hard already to just comprehend the fact that u r not breathing...and just...like...Dead...haha i dunnoe...perhaps maybe when i've reached that point in my life...i would be scared then....for now....brooding abt it wouldn't make a difference...but i guess... we've gotta wonder abt things once in awhile ^^
    If only I can listen to my evening songs the whole day everyday and do nothing at all...all these just to shut myself off from life...from reality...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    All the time...
    I always want to think there's more after this, but frankly I just expect to be turned into a nasty pile of stinking compost.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think about it constantly. It's what get me up in the day. Knowing I have yet to finish my time here on earth.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have thought about it... sometimes I wonder if people would miss me.... but then I think that all the people in my life would just keep going on they always have. Its kinda sad...

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes ... i fell into depression once because of this question . But o' well i figures it'd be like having no consuiontion*excuse spelling error* of the world, everyone would forget who u were, and the reason you was born would have no effect on anyone or anything, and ur entire being ur mind ur hopes an dreams would be nothing more... unfortunatly i don't wanna be a memory that is going to fade.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast