Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: have u ever thought of what it be like if u were dead?

Newbie insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan may be famous one day insane_interpol_fan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yup...yet another topic that depresses me. I don't exactly know what will happen when I die but I guess I have to live with that despite the uncertainty. Its human nature to be scared of death or at least what is going to happen in the afterlife. I admit I'm a little scared of it but all I can think about is what is going to happen in this world when I'm gone. At times I think no one would care if I died but I try to convince myself that if my loved ones don't grieve its best, I don't want for them to be hurt afterall.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    not really cause if I am dead, I'll be no more so.........

My reallity is when the dead time come, The soul go out and can travel through several dimention and the power He got from the living experience allow him to creat is own world to be the god of.....

So I don't mind if I die.
    Coming soon.........

Otaku Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless may be famous one day Wonderlandless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think about it either. I'm comfortable with my mortality and I'll cross that bridge when I get there. Ultimately, I think of it as a verrrrrrry long sleep which I'm sure I'll need after the several decades I plan on living.
    No trees were harmed in the sending of this message. However,
    a great number of electrons were terribly
    inconvenienced

Love with its back turned My manga highschool love story.

Otaku Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X may be famous one day Haruka X's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I have...no wonder nearly everyone is terrified of dying. When I get into thinking about it.. I think "Where will I am after I die? Will I be a ghost.. or is that just it?" It's a really interesting question though.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have had brief thoughts about it such as I wonder how people would react if I just keeled over this second. I wonder who would actually care and who wouldnt. Thats the extent of it though. I dont want to die and dont think of it in that sense. Most of the time I'm too wrapped up in living to worry abotu dying though.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to think about it all the time when I was 16 (wrote my will 3 times), now I'm just to busy with life to worry about it. Come to think of it it's time to make out a will again now that I have children to think of.

Thanks.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    I always have thought about it like this: If my mother hadn't made me with my father, or lived somewhere else, she would of met someone else. She always talks about the choices she could of taken in the past, but always ends up saying, "Then you wouldn't be here". It's hard to imagine what would happen if you really weren't here, as like, in the "reality".

Sometimes I think about, if it's all a dream, and I'm really not here, like in coma or something. Life is such a mystery...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Beatrix may be famous one day Beatrix may be famous one day Beatrix's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile

I wander what I'll turn into in my next life.Maybe souls exist.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast