Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: have u ever thought of what it be like if u were dead?

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Never thought...But maybe drinking coffee and listening music in bar every day is equal to being dead...

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    Being a Buddhist, this is kind of a grey area. There is a debate about this almost every week at my buddhist centre (and it can get very tiring very quickly).

I'm somewhat traditional in that I believe that when we die we are reincarnated (that we are reborn into another body). That way, I don't think death isn't really any different from life. But this view does break away from one of the idea of impermanency, which does confuse alot of people (including me. If nothing lasts forever, then what is it that's reused?).

Eitherway, I don't really know. But I have to admit that the idea that there is simply a certain 'end' to life does appeal to me a little.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think about death to.. and what will happen if I will be dead.. most of the things is already told here in this forum.. so just read all the other comments.. cuz my thoughts are pretty much the same as a few of them Ao'rs say..

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Newbie Shougo may be famous one day Shougo may be famous one day
    Thanks
    It would suck to be dead.....even though you wouldn't notice anything, it would suck. The dead know nothing.
    I am following you, watching your every move..........Exactly like a SHADOW

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4