Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever fallen in love with a anime charucter?

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to be in love with the original Goku of DBZ, then I was in love with Darian from SM, and now I am currently falling head-over-heels for Yoko Kurama of YYH. Yusuke's not bad, either.

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks
    How's that for a loser for love?

Newbie sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland may be famous one day sanguinary_wonderland's Avatar
    i'm a girl, I live in toronto ontario canada and no its not always cold up here.
    Thanks
    i have not really fallen in love with a character before. sure they look good and all, but i would never fall in love because its not smart to get too attatched to a character because they are not real and someone could develope a really bad mental illness becoming obsessed.

Newbie Neo-Sapiens may be famous one day Neo-Sapiens may be famous one day Neo-Sapiens's Avatar
    Thanks
    Isn't this a little weird thread. All that is not good for health or social life
    All of my heaven is filled with scars,
    so hate is my sword to walk to the stars...

Newbie furry angel may be famous one day furry angel may be famous one day furry angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    lol, no i havent fallen in lov with a character
    for kicks, i pretend i do and i obsess over them in front of friends
    well, i have obsesion problems but that doesnt count as love

Newbie jkun17 may be famous one day jkun17 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I wouldn't quite call it love, but I was obsessed with Shinobu from Love Hina for a few months. Somtimes I think I still am ^_^

Newbie ziopheth may be famous one day ziopheth may be famous one day ziopheth's Avatar
    Thanks

0.o

PEOPLE !!! Get over it !!! Anime is GREAT , but seriuosly . Falling in love with a freakin piece of paper ? I dont sleep . I just stay up and watch Anime , and I couldent live without it , but you people need to if your " loving " a character . I mean its better to fall in love with somebody in real life who you know youll never get than to fall in love with a character . ( Example ; almost ALL the female species that I know are in love with Billy from Good Charollete . )
    Every one hates my now , but yea , go get a job , shave your beard , take a bath , eat some Ramen Noodles , an get LIVES !
    THE MASSES !!!
    Last edited by ziopheth; Feb 28, 2005 at 05:28 PM.
    See ya , Space Ninja !!!

^_\ ( mini Kakashi !! ! )

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    yea um, this thread is weird.

The end is important in all things.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast