Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever fallen in love with a anime charucter?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I loved one character, but realized that i was being weird again, UGHM*Bulma*UGHM

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shougo
    I ish haff!!!

and scence none of you know me, but one person here............I will tell you:

Kagome~~from "Inuyasha"
    Reina~~from "Dot Hack"

You may not love Reina that is my job! see my sig that means it's official. grrrr... back away.
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie Songo may be famous one day Songo may be famous one day Songo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have but not love, but as a pet sort of way, Kirara, from Inuyasha, I just adore her, Alot If you chouldent tell^^;

Sig made by Me

Banned tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan may be famous one day tasukuchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Uh, yes. Very yes. =^-^= Belldandy from Ah Megami-sama. It's pathetic, but hey...it's how it is.

Newbie PhantomTheif may be famous one day PhantomTheif may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Not really.More like I wish I was him.But if I was then I would be a anime chracter.
    A sword is indeed a weapon to kill.It can not save.That I know is true.But I like Miss Kaoru's story better

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i have, and i still am, i use the charators i love as a bsis for what i want in real life, i know that they make high expectations but hey i love them. oh and it's kaoru from evangelion and quon from rah-xephon, and there mabye more but i can't think now
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Newbie Kakashi is my world may be famous one day Kakashi is my world may be famous one day Kakashi is my world's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Falling for anime character

I have fallen in
    love with a few anime characters
    (1)Maxamillion Pegasus
    (2)Hatake Kakashi
    They're both so fine
    and sexy i'm still in
    love with them

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did fall in love with an anime character one time, but then i woke up and came back to reality.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast