Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever fallen in love with a anime charucter?

Newbie anaharaharu may be famous one day anaharaharu may be famous one day anaharaharu's Avatar
    Thanks

uhmm....no...

I will have to say that i havn't fallen in love with an anime charactor....

sure I may think some of the guys are hot, but i have never fallen in love with a charactor,

is that even possible? to fall in love with an animated charactor?
    *if you have ever pushed a door when it said pull copy and past this in your signiture*

*Signature images removed. Please read the forum rules regarding signatures.*

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Oh, my sweet Jesus. This thread is still alive? -sigh-

Newbie superperson may be famous one day superperson may be famous one day superperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, what he said. the only reason people would fall in love with anime characters is cause they can't get a date in real life (...like myself...) but if they were real would i go out with them? hell yes!!
    also if i had to choose, it would probably be a girl from love hina or kagome from inuyasha.
    Sometimes we lose sight of life's simple pleasures; remember, it takes 36 muscles to frown, but it only takes 3 muscle's to extend your arm and bitch slap the person who's annoying you.

Otaku Ensui may be famous one day Ensui may be famous one day Ensui's Avatar
    Thanks
    if only real girls looked that good... i would actually waste more energy after them, but they don't... o well. life sucks for an otaku.

Newbie kittycat20 may be famous one day kittycat20 may be famous one day kittycat20's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool

yep...InuYasha....he is so cute....i love his character...though his dog ears and silver hair are very sexy too. a hard bad ass on the ouside...but a sweety on the inside...you've got to love that.

Newbie Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like Haru from Final Approach, Yukito from AIR TV, and Dante From Devil May Cry (I know it's a video game, but still, cant resist him XD). I like how they look and act, but I dont think that I'm in love with them, just wish that their are people like them in real life.
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; May 12, 2005 at 06:29 PM.

Newbie Matrix1989 may be famous one day Matrix1989 may be famous one day Matrix1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    No but my girlfriend has fallen in love with vegeta can you believe it

Newbie Tsakura may be famous one day Tsakura may be famous one day Tsakura's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have... i fell in love with Zoey Hanson's father.... tehehehehe he looks like my gaia boyfriends avitar...... hehehehehehehe.....
    ~ ~ ~ That is me 24/7!! have a great day everyone!

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast