Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever fallen in love with a anime charucter?

Newbie flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have yes. First it was Washu from Tenchi Muyo! and then it was Sakaki from Azumanga Daioh. I don't know why. Maybe the reason is because I can relate to them in a way. Mmm dunno why. I like Sakaki because she is quiet and likes kute things. But she appears to be strong and mean. I don't know what I am talking about. I still like Sakaki though. ^_^

Although I don't belive it is love as much as it is obsession. Love, atleast in my opinion, is two sided. It has to be felt on both sides for it to truely work. Obsession on the other hand doesn't. Hehe

Otaku Rodion may be famous one day Rodion may be famous one day Rodion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flawedkaos
    Although I don't belive it is love as much as it is obsession. Love, atleast in my opinion, is two sided. It has to be felt on both sides for it to truely work. Obsession on the other hand doesn't. Hehe
    Hehe...good thing I used the word "crush"

-RODION
    "Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all."
    - Hypatia of Alexandria

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime obsession

There's something magical (delusional?) about submerging yourself in anime. Consider if you met someone on a daily basis and they told you all their thoughts, feelings, problems, adventures, etc. After some time, you'd start to know them and consider them a friend (or enemy). With enough anime (and a long enough series), you can start to feel that way about a character.

I remember when, for a while, my friends Akito, Yurika, and Ruri were more important than reality. Dangerous line to tread... ;

Otaku Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge may be famous one day Hardedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, an anime-like game character. I have this un-heathly obseession with Kasumi from the DOA series. It consumes me to some effect, by virtue of the games, cards, pics, doujins, walls, ect... I can't explain nor do I wish to relinquish it... ^_^
    I shall seize Fate by the throat; it shall certainly not bend and crush me completely -- Beethoven

Experience without theory is blind, but theory without experience is mere intellectual play -- Kant

Newbie flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos may be famous one day flawedkaos's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a song by Saint Dragon called Misato. He is singing about the girl from Eva. I thought it kinda appropriate for this topic.

Newbie Kowa may be famous one day Kowa may be famous one day Kowa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well that was a nice song, it makes me think of Ryoko.
    -------------------
    oh how I wish...
    "Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind."
    - Edward D, Morrison

You know the funny thing? People say I kinda look like Tenchi ^_^

Otaku Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire may be famous one day Purplefire's Avatar
    Thanks
    What me? love? bah I am evil..although I have had the urge to experiment on Doumyoji from Hana Yori Dango, his short temper and curly hair is extremely attractive not to mention if I was his girlfriend and I could easily have him kick someones butt for me. Now really. thats love. isnt it?

80% Evil l 5% Insane l 15% Addict l 0% Lack of Guinea Pigs
    lAnime TalklAnime OnlinelOtaku BoardslMini Tokyo

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplefire
    What me? love? bah I am evil..although I have had the urge to experiment on Doumyoji from Hana Yori Dango, his short temper and curly hair is extremely attractive not to mention if I was his girlfriend and I could easily have him kick someones butt for me. Now really. thats love. isnt it?
    Uh, more like 'using' somebody.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast