Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever fallen in love with a anime charucter?

Otaku ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia may be famous one day ex-paranoia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, have never, but, if I had the choice and made one of the characters real~ It would be, Belldandy~

Newbie gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433 may be famous one day gungrave433's Avatar
    Thanks
    cant say that I have but someone I know *coughs* my brother *cough cough*
    had a crush for relena peace cratft from gundam wing

all me ^_^

Newbie Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist may be famous one day Hammerfist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I have fallen in love with an Anime…oh no, that’s right, actually I haven’t fallen in love with an Anime character. Because they’re not real! And if anyone out there has you should first punch yourself as hard as you can in the face, then secondly you should come and see me, and I will punch you as hard as I can in the face.

I mean come on people, snap out of it!

Hammer

Newbie jjen may be famous one day jjen may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I have fallen in love and still am in love with Faust VIII of Shaman King and also of Sesshomaru of Inu Yasha. <3 <3 <3 They are mine! Keep your filthy hands off them!!!

Otaku Kira may be famous one day Kira may be famous one day Kira's Avatar
    Thanks
    got revived!! (talking about the thread... well anyways)

I am in love with Yuna from FFX (not an anime character thought...)

Otaku zeine may be famous one day zeine may be famous one day zeine's Avatar
    Thanks
    True love is not possible with the anime realm... What we feel is admiration or infatuation with the hopes of finding someone similar.. someday... So, no, I've never been in love, in the mortal world or in animation... I admit though that I have liked and admired many characters...

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zeine
    True love is not possible with the anime realm... What we feel is admiration or infatuation with the hopes of finding someone similar.. someday... So, no, I've never been in love, in the mortal world or in animation... I admit though that I have liked and admired many characters...

I guess it depends on how you define falling in love, which I still can't define myself. It's just because humans are so imperfect that we tend to admire more the fictional characters we watch on anime. I don't think I've fallen in love with an anime character, however, I do think I'm infatuated with a character in a book...

Newbie Foley may be famous one day Foley may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I love real women... it tears heart off... well said earlier... it just hits you. there aint some counter measures. what comes to anime chars... love hina too if real... she actually looks same with long hair...

womens... when you forget there is good guys around... you stop falling in love...

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast