Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever fallen in love with a anime charucter?

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks
    ooooo jaderabbit has the right way of think XP. there are times where i "fall in love with an anime girl" and i read/watch the anime/manga over and over. then i jsut snap out of it, move on, and maybe fall in love wit another one XD

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hmmmm.... I haven't really fallen in love with one, although I'm pretty attched to Jing...... and Cloud..... and.... some others...
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Otaku nb194 may be famous one day nb194 may be famous one day nb194's Avatar
    Durban, South Africa, Earth, Milky Way, Galaxy
    Thanks
    I really liked Dita from Vandread ( thats pretty strange really I guess but I do )

"People are crazy and times are strange, I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range,
    I used to care, but things have changed..."

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes.... Blackrose and Kite from .Hack// Sign and Rei Ayanami from Neon genisis Evangelion.

Oh may god i cannot belive i am telling you guy's this!!!! This could hurt a girls Psychi!!!

I will do Kite and Blackrose!!!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Newbie Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day Sorcerer Majic may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I have a long list so I think I'll just list my top one. Belldandy from Ah My Goddess.

Newbie Rella may be famous one day Rella may be famous one day Rella's Avatar
    Thanks
    I fell for Kenshin of Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X and Inuyasha! X_x
    It comes from the heart

Newbie naota may be famous one day naota may be famous one day naota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anita from R.O.D. the TV. For about a week. As animation is getting better, it's becoming harder and harder not to fall in love with anime characters.

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

Newbie ms.moonstone may be famous one day ms.moonstone may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i have fallen in love with so many anime characters. honestly, i want to marry them. its impossible not to fall in love with a perfect anime.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast