Thread: have you ever fallen in love with your sister?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Question have you ever fallen in love with your sister?

This may sounds really stupid, sick, pevert, etc but this has happened to almost everybody.

Is it right or wrong to fall in love with your own sister?

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketaro
    This may sounds really stupid, sick, pevert, etc but this has happened to almost everybody.

HELL YEAH ITS WRONG!!!!
    i got a sister and i never even thought of her in that way! :Thumbd:

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyx
    HELL YEAH ITS WRONG!!!!
    i got a sister and i never even thought of her in that way! :Thumbd:
    yeah you are right this is wrong but this can happen.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    It's ok to love you're sister or brother or whatever your sibling is. But to LOVE them love them? No. I don't know who you hang out with, but that is wrong.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's okay to love your sister, before yall kill me, it's not that kind...im talking about the caring and protecting kind, not making love

Incest is sick, and some anime shows try to sweeten it with past lives and shit, SICK!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885 may be famous one day kenshi2885's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation What Tha

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro

Well this is not the "middle age" eny-way that kinda wrong but tell you,what if you love your sister in a family way not the sick way [no offence] your,[ good] it mean it tell you that, that's your family not your "GF", But getting and falling in-love with some-body that you met on your school, bus or eny place that's the defferent story

Otaku frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury may be famous one day frozen_mercury's Avatar
    Kansas (no, I do not know what happened to Dorothy and Toto)
    Thanks

Myuh

Yeah, I have to agree with everyone else on this issue. Incest is just wrong. If you disagree, just look at some of the deleterious effects of incest through generations. For example: a man marries a woman with down's syndrom. They have two children. These two children have a child. This child has a more severe case of down's syndrome, and as the cycle continues, the syndrome just gets worse and worse.

Besides that, why the hell would you want to have sexual relations with something that came out of the same place that you did?
    En la tierra de los ciegos, el torto es rey.

In the end, Darwin is right. The strongest do survive.
    Hail Malthus!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This isn't an appropriate thread for this section or this website.

Closed.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.